Thread: [Other] The Hunger Games [RP]
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 11:54 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: The Hunger Games [RP]

Caroline Hawthorne from District Four/ Ashley Mellark and Jeremy Mellark from District Twelve/ Matt Wilson from District Thirteen
At The Capitol/ Training Center/ Roof

“Hey.” Caroline and Jeremy looked up at the new voice, seeing that it was the tribute that Kiseki was talking to before. Caroline's eyes shifted to Kiseki, who's face was reddened for some reason. “You’re Kiseki’s partner, right?” Caroline nodded as she looked back over to Michael, who was crouching down at hers and Jeremy's level. “I’m sorry for suddenly coming over like this, but I really wanted to meet the two of you.”

"It's okay." Caroline said with a chuckle. "My name is Caroline and this is my friend Jeremy." For some reason Caroline and Jeremy felt they could trust Michael somehow...

"Hey." Jeremy spoke. Caroline noticed that Ichiru was still missing, bringing her to look around the room. It was probably still clear that her worries never left the blonde haired girl, and even though she did her best to hide it, Caroline knew that it must had showed on her face. Even with the knowledge of the upcoming rebellion it still didn't take away Caroline's fears. Even if Caroline, Kiseki and Ichiru were still in the Games with other tributes, other things determining life and death could still occur. For example; if Caroline and Ichiru were dangling over an edge and Kiseki only had time to save one of them, Caroline knew that it would be Ichiru who got saved, simply because Ichiru was Kiseki's brother. Caroline still didn't have any resentment from the situation however since the outcome just made complete sense, only fear consuming her.

"You okay? You're staring off into space." Jeremy said as he gave Caroline a light nudge. Caroline quickly snapped out of her thoughts as she looked at him, putting on the best smile that she could as she nodded.

"I'm fine." Caroline said, turning to Kiseki with a bit of concern. "Are you okay? Your cheeks are all red from training. Do you want some of my water? I don't want you to be dehydrated." Caroline said, the curly haired blonde oblivious that Kiseki's cheeks were actually reddened from Michael asking Kiseki if he liked her.

“I’m sure you’ll find a way.” Ichiru responded after a few moments, Ashley seeing some of the surprised expression on his face. He paused and looked away for a few moments, looking like he was lost in thought, and then looked back up at Ashley with a smile on his face. “I’ll help you, if you‘ll allow it. For some reason, I can’t leave the two of you alone.” Ashley was shocked herself now from Ichiru's words, it clearly showing on her face as she looked to the ground for a few moments.

Ashley thought back from the last few hours, remembering almost every tribute that gave her and Jeremy hateful looks. From what Ashley could remember, Ichiru had shown no hatred for her or her family at all. In fact, Ashley recalled seeing the opposite from Ichiru, and even Kiseki. The feelings about Ichiru last night on the roof returned to her as well, remembering how she felt like she could trust Ichiru. She couldn't explain it, but Ashley knew that no matter what, she couldn't let Ichiru slip from her fingers.

"You'll really help?" Ashley looked back up, locking her eyes with Ichiru. The door to the roof opened then as Ashley turned her head, Kenny stepping onto the roof first in a protective stance as he scanned his surroundings, spotting Ashley and Ichiru a few feet away.

"What are you doing up here? Shouldn't you be in training?" Kenny asked his sister.

"Where's Aria?" Ashley asked in a panicked voice as her heart skipped a beat.

"I'm right here." Aria stepped to the side where she had been standing behind Kenny, the toddler running to Ashley as she sighed in relief.

"I'd figured she could use some air after what happened, but I made sure to be really careful and if I saw any tributes up here then I was going to quickly take her back to our floor." Kenny explained, Ashley nodding as she picked up her daughter.

"That's fine." Ashley said with a smile, looking over to Aria. "Are you okay from before?"

"Yeah, I'm okay." Aria nodded, the toddler looking to Ichiru. "I remember you from last night." Ashley chuckled.

"He offered to help out." Ashley said as Aria turned back to her, Ashley looking at Ichiru. "If you really want to help, then I'll let you. I trust you." Ashley said with a smile.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Kenny asked as Ashley and Aria turned to him. "We should run it by mom and dad first."

"It's fine." Ashley insisted. "He's Kiseki's brother, who is partners with Caroline. We can trust him; both Kiseki and Ichiru." Kenny gave a nod, looking over to Ichiru with a small smile.

"Thanks." Kenny said.

"Yeah, thank you." Aria said, turning back to Ichiru. "I already knew from last night that you wouldn't hurt mommy or me. You're too nice to do that." Ashley gave a chuckle, giving Ichiru a smile.

(sorry i haven't really done Matt's part. once we go into the arena really soon i'll be sure to use him and his partner more ^^')