View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 04:03 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

There was silence from the group for a few moments as everything sank in. Diana didn't know who she could be angry at from the situation of Mason being Sired, though she knew not to take it out on her friends. Bonnie walked over and sat next to Diana with April in her arms, giving her older daughter a small smile.

"It's not Mason's fault this happened." Bonnie spoke softly.

"That's not the point. He's a danger to all of us, mom. One snap from Klaus' fingers and we'll end up dead at Mason's hands." Diana responded.

"Look, I don't know if there's a way to break the Sire Bond, but if there is then Mason needs to know that we're here for him. We need to help him in anyway we can." Bonnie responded back. Diana was silent for a moment, thinking everything over.

"I should go find him... shouldn't I..." Diana stood up and walked out of the house without saying another word, the young Witch still dressed in her winter coat and boots. Bonnie's and Jeremy's attention shifted back to Abigail and Scarlet as they began to open their presents again after taking off their coats, their new puppy Raven playing with the wrapping paper.

Diana's first instinct was to check to see if Mason had gone back to Klaus' mansion, the young Witch heading in that direction. Once she arrived there she knocked on the door, where Klaus opened it and gave her a smirk.

"Let me guess. You're looking for Mason?" Klaus asked, bringing Diana to nod. Klaus had only taken one pouch of blood from Diana that day so she didn't feel dizzy at all. Klaus stepped aside and allowed the Witch to come in, seeing Mason sitting on the couch.

"Mase... I'm sorry." Diana said. Mason didn't say anything, the Hybrid standing to his feet and walked to Diana where he embraced her in his arms.

"Are we staying together?" Mason asked in a worried tone.

"Of course we are." Diana smiled, giving Mason a kiss on the lips.

"Really? In my house?" Klaus said in annoyance as he walked away.

"I want to talk to you about something." Diana said, bringing Klaus to stop walking and turning around to face her. Diana walked away from Mason and stood in front of Klaus, a pleading look on her face.

"What is it?" Klaus asked.

"I want you to give Damon back his freedom." Diana responded, Damon having to just walk in the room.

"Excuse me?" Klaus crossed his arms, looking Diana straight in the eyes.

"Please... you know I won't leave town and that I'm willingly giving you my blood for your Hybrids. I won't change into a Vampire, so can you please do this one thing for me? I'm doing everything you're asking for." Diana said, Mason looking at her in shock.

"Do you really think I'm going to let Damon go so soon?" Klaus responded. Diana just rolled her eyes and turned away, grabbing Mason's hand and walking towards the door.

"I just wanted to ask for one damn thing since I'm willing to cooperate with you. We're all missing Damon like hell, especially the two children. Abigail and Scarlet want nothing more than to be with Damon again." Diana growled, slamming the door in anger as the two walked back towards the house. Klaus looked down for a few moments, thinking over Diana's words. He knew that Diana was right, and bringing up how the children truly missed Damon triggered something in Klaus...

"Come here, Damon." Klaus said. Damon walked over and stood in front of Klaus, an emotionless expression on the Vampire's face.

"What?" Damon asked. Klaus looked straight into Damon's eyes, the Hybrid undoing his compulsion on the Vampire.

"You're free, Damon. You no longer have to do what I say and can live freely. Also, you can turn back on you're humanity if you wish. That's a Christmas bonus." Klaus said, Damon's emotionless expression turning to one of shock.

"You're... letting me go?" Damon asked.

"Yes. You can thank your Witch friend for that." Klaus then walked away, leaving Damon alone downstairs.

Diana and Mason made it back to the house after a little while of walking where the group greeted him, the Hybrid giving everyone a smile as him and Diana took off their coats and made their selves comfortable on the couch.

"I'm tired." Diana said as she yawned, bringing Mason to hold her closer to him.

"Well you're tired from both being up early and having some blood taken from you. Why don't you try and sleep?" Mason suggested. Diana nodded, resting her head on Mason's shoulder as Ashley walked over with a blanket and draped it over the two. It wasn't long however until a knock was heard from the door, Diana giving out a small sigh of frustration as she opened her eyes. Caroline walked over to the door and opened it, the curly haired blonde shocked when seeing Damon standing there with a black suitcase.

"What are you doing here?" Caroline asked as Kotomi stood by her.

"Klaus gave me my freedom back, and even freed my humanity." Damon responded. "I was thinking of just leaving since I caused so many problems but I couldn't bring myself to leave."

"You're not leaving." Kotomi shook her head as she pulled Damon inside the house and embraced him in a tight hug.

"He let you go?" Diana asked as she quickly stood up from the couch, the blanket falling on the floor.

"Yeah." Damon nodded as he looked at Diana. "I have you to thank for that. He actually listened to you." Damon smiled, bringing Diana to smile in return. Mason couldn't help but look away as Damon was embraced by more hugs, the toddlers once again jumping with joy as Damon laughed, his attention then shifting to the puppy. "...did you guys replace me with a puppy?" Damon joked.

"No, uncle Damon." Abigail laughed.

"Her name is Raven. We just got her a little while ago." Scarlet added, Damon kneeling down to pet the puppy before making his way towards the stairs.

"I'm gonna go put my clothes away and then come back downstairs in a few minutes." Damon said, disappearing up into his room.

"Oh crap." Diana said, walking towards the stairs.

"What's wrong?" Stefan asked.

"I need to get my clothes out of his closet." Diana responded, going up the stairs. An expression of jealousy was clear on Mason's face, the Hybrid shifting his attention to the window.

"Hey." Diana said from Damon's bedroom doorway as she saw him unpack his clothes from the suitcase on his bed. Damon looked up at Diana and gave a small smile.

"Hey." Damon responded, Diana walking into the room.

"I'd figured I should take out my stuff from your closet so you have more room." Diana said.

"Oh no, it's fine. There's plenty of room in there." Damon responded.

"Are you sure?" Diana asked in concern.

"I'm sure." Damon nodded, falling silent for a few moment as his smile faded away into a frown. "Diana... I'm so sorry for all that I've put you through. You didn't have to ask Klaus for my freedom. I don't deserve it."

"We needed you back here, Damon." Diana said, walking towards the Vampire. "With you not being here it just... threw off the balance of everything. Sure, we tried to live those months normally, but nothing was the same without you here." The two stood in front of each other for a few moments, then Damon wrapping his arms around the young Witch for the first time.

"Thank you, Diana." Damon whispered.

"You're welcome." Diana smiled, the two releasing each other and Damon walking towards the closet, opening the door and looking inside. All of the documents of Damon's endless victims were still in there, the Vampire frowning again as he looked them over.

"I've killed so many people over the past few months..." Damon said as Diana walked over to him.

"It wasn't your fault." Diana responded.

"Yes it was, and I enjoyed it." Damon looked over to Diana. "It's who I am... what I am. No matter how much I try to fight it and try to act human, I'm always going to be a Vampire. That instinct to kill will forever be with me."

"You're not just a Vampire, Damon." Diana shook her head, placing both hands on the sides of Damon's face so he couldn't look away from her. "You're so much more than that. You're caring and choose to keep on your humanity, even though Klaus has freed you. You could had just turned it back off and fled town, but you didn't. You found your way back to us."

"But my actions made me lose one of the best things I ever had; you." Damon responded.

"You didn't lose me. I'm still here as your friend." Diana responded back.

"That's not what I want though." Diana looked down from Damon's words as she dropped her hands to her sides, knowing that the Vampire wanted her to be with him, and not with Mason. Damon gently tilted Diana's chin up and softly connected his lips with hers, Diana feeling the warmth of the kiss instantly, never feeling this kind of love for Mason by just a simple kiss. The two leaned back to look at each other, Diana shaking her head.

"This isn't right, Damon." Diana whispered.

"Yes it is." Damon whispered back. "Just not right now." Damon walked back over to his bed and began to sort through his clothes again, bringing Diana to walk towards the door. "Diana." The young Witch stopped and turned towards Damon. "Merry Christmas." Diana couldn't help but smile, bringing a smile on Damon's face as well.

"Merry Christmas, Damon." Diana then left the room.