View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 02:29 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Default Re: NES2 Vs. Sheepat

Apparently, I cannot take my eyes off of the incompetents of RED and BLU for a single instant. I merely got up to order Miss Pauling to make me a coffee, and when I came down to watch the teams gloriously at each others' throats, the BLU Scout and RED Pyro had vandalized my bridge with a circle of chalk and I swear the next time I saw them I was going to slowly torture them to-

"Announcer? I got you your coffee. Will there be anything else- oh, look, the teams are having a Pokemon battle. Odd. I didn't think any of them had any."

"Any what, Miss Pauling?"

"Pokemon. They are creatures with phenomenal powers, and many of them are pretty cute, too."

"Cute? Instead of bashing each others' brains in, my mercenaries are sending out CUTE little creatures to pretend to have battle?! Explain to me why I should not find some way to annihilate them all?!" Sure enough, two small creatures were summoned forth by the mercenaries: one looked like a small crocodile, the other like an overly large tick.

NES2

[Psycho] Totodile (M)
Ability: Torrent
Sig Move: Facial Foam
HP: 100
ENG: 100

Sheepat

Jitterbug (Joltik) Male
Ability: Compoundeyes
Sig Move: None
HP: 100
ENG: 100

"I recommend you at least wait until you see how these creatures 'pretend' to have battle." Miss Pauling seemed uncharacteristically smug at this, as though she knew something I did not. The expression was so foreign on her face that my curiosity won out as I turned to the screen to see what was going to happen. As I did, I noticed that the tick-thing was faster than the crocodile as it wielded a weak current against its opponent, striking the alligator directly in the snout. I was wondering why it did not merely increase the current to incinerate its opponent where it stood when I saw that the crocodile was having a hard time moving. I smiled when I realized that, despite the appearances of cuteness between these creatures, they were every bit as vicious as human beings: the tick was playing with its food before it feasted.
Accuracy rolled a 73 where rolling more than 100 resulted in this action missing the target. (Jitterbug: -4ENG; Psycho: PRZ, -6SPD)

The crocodile had an interesting response to that: or at least it would have, if its muscles hadn't delightfully started to spasm at that moment, preventing any meaningful movement.
Paralysis Roll was 6511 where any result less than or equal to 5000 resulted in Psycho successfully carrying out its orders. (Psycho: -6ENG)

The small tick was indeed proving itself a predator. It began to prepare a ball of lightning, far outpacing the small crocodile, especially due to the croc's moment of weakness due to limited movement. The electricity seemed to respond to the tick's movement, getting more powerful the more he out sped the small reptile. Just as I thought the ball couldn't get much bigger, the little arachnid LAUNCHED it at its opponent, decimating him. I screamed in triumph as the little denizen of the water (I hear Miss Pauling calling it a Dodotile?) staggered. The tick was not completely invincible though; it looked quite exhausted after that attack.
Critical hit rolled a 3400, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit. Accuracy rolled a 38 where rolling more than 100 resulted in this action missing the target. (Jitterbug: -26 ENG; Psycho: -31 HP)

The Dodotile then demonstrated that it was not as helpless as it appeared when it moved forward and grabbed the tick using its vicelike jaws. However, this move appeared to exhaust its user more than damaging its target.
Paralysis Roll was 5794 where any result less than or equal to 7500 resulted in Psycho successfully carrying out its orders. Critical hit rolled a 9726, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit. Accuracy rolled a 63 where rolling more than 100 resulted in this action missing the target. Effect (Roll 1-5. If 1: Target: -1 DEF): Rolled from 1 to 5. Result was 3. (Psycho: -22ENG, Jitterbug: -13HP)

I yelled out in an authoritative voice that sounded nothing like a child not getting abducted on Australian Christmas morning,"YES, YES, CRUSH THEM ALIVE!!!!!" Miss Pauling took a moment to question my sanity with a look.

NES2

[Psycho] Totodile (M)
Ability: Torrent
Sig Move: Facial Foam
HP: 69
ENG: 72
PRZ, -6SPD

Sheepat

Jitterbug (Joltik) Male
Ability: Compoundeyes
Signature: None
HP: 87
ENG: 68

NES2, moves please.

Last edited by narphoenix; 09-22-2012 at 07:24 PM.