View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 04:04 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default [CONTEST] Meloetta: Voice Acting

WOOOOOOO VOICE ACTING WOOOOOOOO!!!

Clearly you're here because you want a meloetta and you want to voice act for her. Okay. Makes sense. So I'm gonna cut to the chase.

You have until the 3rd of October at 11:59PM to submit entries. Voting will commence on the 4th of October until the 11th of October. Bro.

This will be simple. You are given five prompts, and you must make a script for one of them of your choice.
THE IDEA:
Is that you create a script based on these images. You must create a script with a minimum length of 30 seconds. It can be longer, but try not to make it longer than 2 minutes. You are basically meant to create a small scenario and make a script based on it, really, and I know I'm restating stuff but it's here so you get it. XD
Notes:
  • The script only has to be 30 seconds long (but can be longer or shorter; try not to make it longer than 2 minutes)
  • The script can be from a meloetta's point of view, or from a trainer's, or whatever you choose
  • It may include multiple characters, but your recording CANNOT have other actors in it
  • The script may be about anything, as long as it is something related to the image you choose
  • You can choose to include multiple images in your script, but you will not be awarded more points for doing this
  • You may only enter once
  • Please keep it appropriate. If language is too bad, it must be bleeped, but I don't really expect any of that to be included in the scripts
Here are the images (and sorry some of them are so small):

Spoiler:

Uploading with Tindeck.com is a good idea but does require an account. It is free, however.

Good luck to you all, and may your voices shine! 8D

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.