View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 12:13 AM
Joel Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
what made you ready? hahaha

Also, since there are more people on showdown and po online. Ive been slowly getting back into battling more. I am a little rusty.
I'm back to a point where I am fairing very well on Smogon Tournaments. Maybe I can teach you a trick, or two? I do still throw a few random things on teams, but not to the extent I used to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintjelly View Post
I just did.
I'm a little disappointed in it, though.
I couldn't select Ring Target as an item, and I really want to design a team around that item :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by mintjelly View Post
Here's the Bulbapedia description of Ring Target: Moves that would otherwise have no effect will land on the Pokémon that holds it.

I finally figured out how it works, so I want to design a competitive team around that item.
Quote:
Mint !thats so random...Ive never heard of that item .. is there specific pokemon you are looking to build this team around ?
The only Poke I can think Ring Target would be viable on is Rhydon.

Lightening Rod draws in Electric type attacks, and boosts the SpAtk stat. Rhydon's SpAtk stat is pittifully low, however, it has an absolutely amazing special move pool. It could maybe catch people off guard and let you run a special attack on Rhydon to be able to catch off guard in the lower tiers, but mainly it would still just be a gimmick.

*EDIT*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
pokebox it was an easy way of transferring pokemon in bulk
Quote:
you mean on stadium ?
No, Pokemon Box was for the GCN. It was released right around the time that Pokemon Coloseum was released. It is also where people got the "Berry Fix" Zigzagoon, which had Extremespeed as a special move.

I also occasionally do wifi battles.

Last edited by Joel; 09-21-2012 at 12:18 AM.