Re: Gym Leader Applications
Gym applying for: Apollo City Gym
Pokemon using (max 8): Typhlosion, Ampharos, Jolteon, Ninetales, Magmortar, Electivire, Lanturn, Houndoom.
Custom gym rules:
- Sun is activated at the beginning of each battle.
- Pokemon with the ability Drizzle, Snow Warning, and Sand Stream will not be allowed to start the battle, but may be sent later on.
- To get to the gym leader, you must have at least ONE water type on your team to douse flames and cool lava caused by the volcano.
- One Ground Type per team.
- Battles are held as 4 VS 4 Flat Battles.
- No Legendaries allowed until after you receive the badge (after your first win).
- No hacks, legit hacks, or any use of the AR is allowed. This is not just the gym, the AR is banned from ALL of Celestia.
- All standard Celestia Gym Rules are in use at this gym!
Clause are to be obeyed in this gym. Failure to heed clauses may result in a DQ for the challenger.
The gym leader, a Johto fanatic, chooses only to use Pokemon obtained from Johto. Fire types being his "forte", though he chooses to baffle the challenger by adding electric types as well! The current leader took over this gym last year, after his grandmother had to retire. He's been in numerous contests, so prepare for a flashy battle! The gym is a rather modern gym, seeing as Mt. Era had erupted, washing away the old gym many years ago. The volcano has since been dormant, so there is no further worry; this gym is here to stay! This leader takes battles incredibly serious, but yet, they have a casual flare to them. If you don't have the right combinations, you'll have the burnt taste of a loss lingering beneath your tongue!
Alright, I think I'm set! I can take out any rule you feel unnecessary! c:
Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 09-26-2012 at 09:14 PM.