View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 06:57 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: [Crossover] Interlinked [FF/PKMN] (SU/DS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
I can see that, though I'm not sure exactly what kind of personality I would have given her. I guess that's something I'd have to think about X3 And looks like I'm gonna have to find and read some of your works. With an interesting character like Zayna I'm sure it would be a good read.

And I said similar, not same. Both have very close bonds with their Pokémon, loyal, determined, and strong-willed. But Crystal seems to be on the "calmer" side of those traits compared to Zayna. Not to mention both are considered the best in their home regions. I would have no doubt that a battle between them would be great experience for both, not to mention a thrill to watch.
Seems like people have had a lot of different perspectives of her--that's one thing that makes these Pokemon protagonists so interesting; they can be whatever people want them to be ^^ Hey, that'd be cool if you did read some! :D The one Zayna's in is Kingdom 2 Come! ^^

Oh, gotcha--lol, my bad ^^' But yeah, it really would be interesting to see them interact! :D Hopefully Zayna won't be in a grouchy mood when they meet xD (Though I imagine Crystal could bring her out of it ^^)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
I'm playing with a few ideas over all for this RP, so when I'm not thinking of an idea I'm currently working with for Cynthia (and a few other NPCs that will make an appearance for this idea at least, so no SUs for them... yet) I'm thinking of things that can possibly happen. So I'm thinking about how one of the tournaments could be used to find a replacement for Zanya or come up with another. When I think of a good idea I'll let ya know :3
Hmm, okay. I was planning on jumping right into that problem in my first post, but should I wait to see in that case? :o If so, there's another idea that I wanted to do in my first post--mostly to prompt Zayna to go to the Capital. What if the Council decided to seize some of the railways from the Battle Subway to use to transport crystal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Moonlight View Post
OHOH! Will it perhaps mirror the same situation as it did in your story?

And, ship away! Now, what's the end result gonna be..? :3

@CM: Looking forward to seeing what ideas you'll come up with ^^
LoL yep--though I'm going to say that those events happened pre-RP :3

UNFURL THE SAILS! We're off to sea! xD LoL, I have quite the interesting twist in mind ;)