View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 02:25 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

"We want to see him now." Abigail pouted in response to Ichiru, although both of the toddlers stopped struggling and looked up into his eyes, their piercing emerald color matching his own. He offered a small smile and opened his mouth to say something, but stopped when Scarlet suddenly looked away and gave out a horrible cough.

"Okay you two. Back to bed, and watch the glass on the floor." Ichiru released the toddlers as Ashley spoke, taking their hands and carefully guiding them to the staircase where the disappeared upstairs. Ichiru gave a soft sigh as more coughing was heard from upstairs, already knowing that being outside had made the toddlers’ condition worse. Colds were one thing he definitely didn’t miss from back when he was human.

"And this couldn't had happened after Christmas?" Kotomi’s voice filled the silence that followed Ashley’s and the toddlers’ departure, the younger Vampire lifting her hand and repairing the broken windows with her power.

"What are we going to do?" Caroline asked as Isobel looked out the window.

"I don't think there's anything we can do." Everyone’s gazes shifted to Stefan as he spoke. "Before we came to Fells Church almost twenty years ago where we met Ashley and everyone else for the first time, Damon had his humanity shut off, so from 1864 until coming here and meeting Ashley and everyone else, Damon was basically a monster. With Damon's relapse, I don't know how long it's going to take until we can get the old Damon back."

"Too bad there isn't a 'Vampire rehab'." Lexi mumbled as Aiden’s and Kiseki’s gazes fell to the floor.

"Well this is stressful." Ashley spoke again upon returning to the living room and taking a seat on the couch.

"We're all here to help in anyway we can." Kol offered reassurance to the group, his gaze then falling on Elijah and Kevin. Aiden put an arm around Kotomi, who seemed to be lost in thought now as Meredith joined Isobel at the window. Kiseki wrapped his arms around Caroline after she did the same to him and rested her head against his chest, using one hand to stroke her hair softly.

"I just don't know how long the toddlers are going to cooperate for. I never wanted this life for them." Ichiru sat down beside Ashley on the couch and wrapped his arms around her as well as she spoke.

“It will be okay. Regardless of how he was in the past, this is still Damon we’re talking about.”

“He’s already come back to us once.” Kiseki added as he tried to remain cheerful. “I’m sure he’ll be able to break through the compulsion and free himself from Klaus’ hold.”

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."