View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 02:10 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Dungeons & Dragonites: Darkest Path [SU/DS]

This double post ain't super important, but this needs to be noted so that's why I'm double posting instead of just editing my last post. I feel like sometimes people don't check my posts that often for edits, so yeah.

Anyway, getting to the point. I just want to remind everyone that as the Dungeon Master, I will be playing any and all NPCs. You are only responsible for your own character(s) and, if given permission, another player's. I could possibly give players permission to control NPCs, but as of right now no one does. Any ideas you may have that would involve extra characters you have to contact me about it.

Furthermore, everyone's character has to be in Southport. It is stated in the first post that all of the characters are there for one reason or another. You can come up with the reasoning. Also I have given the freedom to the players if their characters know one another prior to the campaign or are complete strangers in the beginning. That is for you to decide, not me.

Lastly I will be posting a list of the most common rolls that are made in D&D, as well as some actions that do not need a roll. This might help you with your posts. If you are not sure of something, please contact me and I will do my best to help you understand.

Questions are welcomed and encouraged, and if you have any please post them here instead of contacting me directly. That way if a player has the same question then they can see the post and I won't have to answer the same question multiple times.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~