View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 03:14 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

“Uncle Damon will be back.” Ichiru said after catching his children in a firm but gentle grip. “He just has some things he still has to do before he can come home. You’ll get to see him again soon, I promise.”

"We want to see him now." Abigail said with a pout as the two toddlers stopped with their struggling, looking into Ichiru's piercing emerald colored eyes with their own. Scarlet quickly looked away however and gave out a horrible cough, the toddler's condition getting a bit worse after only being outside in the cold for a short amount of time.

"Okay you two. Back to bed, and watch the glass on the floor." Ashley said. The brunette held each toddler's hand and carefully guided them to the staircase, the small group disappearing upstairs a few moments later where more coughing could be heard.

"And this couldn't had happened after Christmas?" Kotomi growled, lifting up her hand and using her Vampire Power to make the glass on the floor quickly shoot back over towards the broken windows and fixed them, not leaving behind a single shard of glass.

"What are we going to do?" Caroline asked as Isobel looked out the window.

"I don't think there's anything we can do." Stefan said, eyes on him. "Before we came to Fells Church almost twenty years ago where we met Ashley and everyone else for the first time, Damon had his humanity shut off, so from 1864 until coming here and meeting Ashley and everyone else, Damon was basically a monster. With Damon's relapse, I don't know how long it's going to take until we can get the old Damon back."

"Too bad there isn't a 'Vampire rehab'." Lexi mumbled as Ashley came walking down the stairs, making her way to the couch and sitting down.

"Well this is stressful." Ashley sighed.

"We're all here to help in anyway we can." Kol said in reassurance, then looking at Elijah and Kevin, Meredith joining Isobel by the window as Caroline wrapped her arms around Kiseki and rested her head against his chest, the blonde giving out a sigh. Kotomi looked down as she was lost in thought, trying to think of a way to possibly get Damon back.

"I just don't know how long the toddlers are going to cooperate for. I never wanted this life for them." Ashley said as she could feel the tears beginning to sting her eyes, but she did her best to push them back.

Mason and Diana followed Klaus and Damon to the mansion that was a ten minute walk, the group walking inside as Klaus gave a smirk. He ordered Damon to stay with Mason and Diana while he went down to the basement to get some supplies, returning a few moments later with two clean emptied blood pouches and what was needed for taking blood. Mason was still nervous about the whole thing, but watched silently as the group walked into the living room where Diana sat on a large chair.

"Shouldn't you have a nurse do this or something?" Diana commented with a glare.

"I've been around for over a thousand years. I know how this works." Klaus responded, tying a band around the top of Diana's right arm and waited a few moments until a vein on the other side of her elbow appeared, bringing Klaus to carefully pierce the needle through her skin. Diana was actually surprised at how gentle Klaus was, the young Witch hardly feeling any pain.

"How many times are we going to do this a week?" Diana asked.

"Probably only once a week, unless I find a large wolf pack." Klaus responded, bringing Diana to nod. She glanced over at Damon who was staring at her, though when the two locked eyes Damon turned away, the young Witch giving a silent scowl as she looked away as well. Mason gently ran his fingers through Diana's hair for comfort from the whole situation, bringing Damon to walk away towards the window. Once both blood pouches were filled Diana felt a bit dizzy, Mason scooping her up in his arms as Klaus looked at him.

"Are we finished here?" Mason asked.

"Yes. Protect her with your life, Mason." Klaus ordered, Mason nodding obediently and then using his new Vampire speed to leave the mansion with Diana. He returned back to the Salvatore house, opening the door where he was greeted by the group.

"Is she okay?" Isobel asked as Mason laid Diana on the couch.

"I'm okay." Diana said with a nod, though Mason quickly went into the kitchen to get her a glass of orange juice and an apple.