View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 02:23 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Do You Rememer The Feeling....

I still remember the exact day that I finally convinced my parents to buy me a gameboy and Red version haha. I had been on them for months and they finally agreed once I had convinced my dad that I would get a lot of use out of it (Listen dad, there's even THREE difficulty levels because there's THREE different starters. And the easiest one is Bulbasaur and even when I finish the game I can go back and start a whole new game with Squirtle and then Charmander!). He probably had no idea what I was talking about. xD

Anyway, I remember getting the game out in the car on the way home, fumbling with the batteries and switching it on. I'd played a friend's game before (which was why I wanted it so badly), but never from the beginning. I loved exploring, finding all these random creatures and having no idea what I was doing.

I stilll remember reaching Cerulean City for the first time and seeing the bridge heading north and the other paths heading east and south and thinking I can't believe I have so much choice and there's so much to do! For some reason the excitement of that exact moment has always stayed with me. (Even thinking about it right now makes me so happy and inspired *runs off to work on W-Fi league* xD)

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 09-09-2012 at 02:27 AM.