View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 04:55 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: Gotta catch em' all !: Club

My assumption is that, if any one player can do both Gold and Silver, the Silver Character will NEVER use Pokemon the Gold character will and vice-versa: They are EXCLUSIVE to the character that obtained it. Likewise with items. However, the points total and the Pokedex owned totals will be pooled together and both the Gold and Silver characters add to it and can take out of it. If they hit a Pokedex goal, ONLY ONE OF THEM gets the reward for it. Is that the case?

Also, just figured this out: How are we going to catch ALL of the Pokemon in Gold and Silver (and Red and Blue as well) if they include the Starter Mons? We only get one. We would have to trade at least three times, before they're evolved, and then evolve them once, trade it around so everyone gets a shot, and then evolve it again and trade it around again. Considering Trading at all costs points, do we really have to, do they even count for the Dex at all, or are they just not there?

On a note that isn't related to Gold and Silver, in Red's story, Markus'es Weepinbel (Belt) dies. My current Trainer card takes into account every Pokemon of Markus'es, except Belt, because, you know, it died. Despite that fact, does THAT count for my Pokedex ownership totals?

Oh, and I'm fine with the clans.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!