View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 06:35 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Default Re: 5TailedDemonLizard vs. Narphoenix

It is truly a beautiful day. A brilliant golden sun illuminates the Lagoon, shining down on the brilliant blue waters surrounding the small, sandy island.

The Lagoon Colosseum was small and mostly unused; however, it's in use today! 5TailedDemonLizard and narphoenix, two worthy foes, were about to do battle on this smallish island. I watched as they selected their Pokemon - 5Tailed chose a Sharpedo, who landed atop its fin on the arena floor. Breloom came from narphoenix's Pokeball; the mushroom Pokemon stood tall, not returning Raxor the Sharpedo's angry glare. I waited for them to choose their moves, curious to see who would emerge victorious.

5TailedDemonLiard

[Raxor] Sharpedo (M)
Ability: Rough Skin
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Taunt ~ Ice Fang

narphoenix

[Deborah] Breloom (F)
Ability: Poison Heal
Energy: 100%
Pop Poison/Substitute @1% ~ Pop Poison/Substitute @1%/Bulk Up

Round One

Raxor leered at Deborah, sneering and glaring. He began to call out the most foul, hideous insults he could think of, swearing a blue streak as he insulted Deborah and her whole family up and down. Deborah could feel herself becoming more and more furious; in moments her chest was heaving and her dignified manner was gone. She wanted to beat Raxor to a bloody pulp - at all costs.
[Taunt: Raxor, -6% Energy]

Deborah closed her eyes, trying to focus through her anger. However, she could not. She only wanted to go in for the attack - anything else she just couldn't handle.
[Pop Poison: Deborah, -7%]

Raxor grinned; his opponent was right where he wanted her. With a jerk of his fins, he lunged, his jaws agape. Sparkling frost coated his razor fangs, which he proceeded to clamp down on Deborah's body. The Breloom let out a wail of pain, staggering backward and doing her darndest to shake the shark off. Raxor allowed himself to be thrown clear. He landed with a thump, licking his teeth to clear the teeth of ice and mushroom spores.
[Ice Fang: Deborah, -14% HP; Raxor, -8% Energy]

Debora huffed and puffed, but try as she might she couldn't focus on anything but her anger. She continued to glare daggers at Raxor, ready to wreck him as soon as possible.
[Bulk Up: Deborah, -4% Energy]

5TailedDemonLiard

[Raxor] Sharpedo (M)
Ability: Rough Skin
Energy: 86%

narphoenix

[Deborah] Breloom (F)
Ability: Poison Heal
Health: 86%
Energy: 89%

Ref Notes
Ice Fang's Accuracy Roll was 30; 1-95 for hit.
Ice Fang's Crit Roll was 76; 1-6.25 for Crit.
Ice Fang's Effect Rolls were 85 and 54; 1-10 for FRZ and flinch.

5TailedDemonLizard, your moves please.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D