Thread: [Other] The Hunger Games [RP]
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 10:40 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: The Hunger Games [RP]

Keiru Kozaka,District One
Capitol-Roof

Keiru simply remained silent as Ashley hurried to leave the roof, and his gaze turned to Ichiru who was still on the roof. He glanced away from Ichiru for a moment, spotting the tribute from District Thirteen leaving, and smirked.

"So, he thinks he's a secret agent of some sort?" Keiru thought, before turning to look at Ichiru.

Keiru was about to open his mouth to say something when he heard the door open behind him, and he looked round to see the girl he had helped earlier standing in the doorway, a shocked expression on her face, most likely from seeing him so soon again.

This was quickly confirmed. “I didn’t think I’d run into you again so quickly.”

Keiru smiled at her, before turning to look at Ichiru who had excused himself and quickly left. His attention returned to Caitlyn once the boy had left

“I wanted to thank you for defending me earlier.” Keiru smiled, though his smile faltered when he noticed that Caitlyn seemed to be avoiding eye contact with him, and a frown replaced his smile for a moment, before his face became content. “There’s no telling what he would have managed to do before the guards got to him, so I’m really grateful for that.”

Keiru remained silent for several moments, nodding his head as he pondered over his response, before a smile broke onto his features. "You don't have to worry about it. He was being disrespectful to you, and he obviously wanted to cause harm to you."

Keiru couldn't help but chuckle at his words. "Here's me talking about preventing harm when we're stuck in this game to kill one another." His expression dropped to one of sadness, his features softening as he studied Caitlyn's reactions to what he was saying.

"It's a shame we couldn't have met under better circumstances." Keiru sighed. "Forgive me, I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Keiru Kozaka."

Keiru turned to gaze out at the Capitol, strolling over to the edge, and stared out at the scenery, before looking at Caitlyn, and smiling. "The view is really something else. This is my first time here in the Capitol, you know? Everybody talks about the Capitol, but it is so different and spectacular to actually see in person."

Keiru turned to face Caitlyn once more, a serious expression on his face as he folded his arms over his chest. "You were afraid of me before weren't you? You're still afraid of me now?"

Keiru raised his hands into the air, as if he were surrendering. "Look, I'm not going to hurt you at all. We aren't enemies yet." Keiru looked to the floor in sadness, before sighing, and started to walk towards the door, stopping several steps away from the door, before turning to look at Caitlyn.

"I hope to see such a beautiful flower as yourself more over these days before we go to the arena. Some sort of normalcy in our lives before our lives are torn apart by the Games." Keiru frowned, before turning to look at Caitlyn, and he remained silent for several moments, gazing intently at the girl, a large smile appeared on his face. "Look, the scenery has improved greatly now."

Keiru tilted his head, deep in thought, before nodding his head, and stepped forward, holding out his hand to Caitlyn, a sheepish grin on his face. "It's nice to meet you. Hopefully we'll be able to talk more soon, as you've brightened my day."

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.

Last edited by Kaioo; 09-02-2012 at 01:48 AM.