View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 02:00 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta Catch em' all Johto: Gold and Silver Voting Poll/Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
To be honest I'm not sure why I didn't join Red or Blue. I guess I noticed it when it was really active and I didn't feel like trying to catch up. I can go back and see if I can see what reasons I had for shying away from it. However, if we want to also discuss Yellow, I can point out why I didn't show that much interest in that.

I'm also one that doesn't use WiFi, but that's because where I live I can't get it. So I agree with the free shiny. For fusions, I'm not sure. I don't mind fan-made Pokemon, but for something like this I don't think it'd be a good idea. I'd just stick with the originals.
Well I understood your reasons for not joining yellow, its structure is still being worked out. It also forces limitations on the characters because they will mostly be around each other. Its a test thread of a bigger project. Sadly the activity is not great, im working on a post now, hopefully more people jump in.

If you want to play a fun game where not much rp is requried but your imagination is needed then you this would be a good game for you.

Also Shiny pokemon seem like the fairest way to handle it because there is really no way to get them in the rp, unless its part of your characters story. Which is something i would encourge. That each of you joining to think of something to add to it. Each of us should have some piece of the story. It also helps me out, because driving the story in directions can be tough sometimes. I try to give everyone who plays an active roll a great mission or two.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List