Old 08-30-2012, 12:39 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: The Hunger Games [RP]

Ashley Mellark and Jeremy Mellark from District Twelve
At The Capitol

Matt Wilson from District Thirteen
At The Capitol

“She’s cute.” Ashley and Aria quickly looked over to the new voice, seeing a male emerge from the shadows. He gave a small smile as his gaze fell on Aria for a moment, then to Ashley. “You’re lucky, to be able to have your family here with you.”

"I actually didn't know Aria and my younger brother were coming as well until after the Reaping. My parents just happen to be my mentors." Ashley admitted, giving a small smile in return. She realized that the male tribute in front of her was one of the twins who lived in the two different Districts, though she couldn't tell if the male standing in front of her was Ichiru or Kiseki.

"He thinks I'm cute." Aria said with a giggle, bringing Ashley to laugh.

"Well you are cute. You have my looks but your father's hair and freckles." Ashley said, Aria smiling as she looked back over towards the large bright city.

"I want to go down there and explore." Aria stated.

"Maybe tomorrow grandma and grandpa could take you while I'm in training." Ashley said, talking about her parents, Katniss and Peeta. Ashley looked back to Ichiru, though her arm remained wrapped around Aria. "My name is Ashley, and this is Aria."

"And uncle Jeremy and uncle Kenny are inside." Aria said as she looked at Ichiru. The young toddler then yawned, bringing Ashley to give a small laugh.

"I think it's time for you to go to bed." Ashley said.

"But I'm not tired." Aria said with a pout. "We took a nap on the train."

"Which was like... five hours ago or more. Your bedtime is always at eight o'clock, and now it's almost eleven-thirty." Ashley responded. "You're going to have to wake up early tomorrow so I know already that you're going to be very cranky." Ashley gave a small laugh.

"Can I have a snack before going to bed then?" Aria asked.

"How does a glass of warm milk and some apple slices sound?"

"With peanut butter for the apples?"

"Yes." Ashley chuckled.

"Look's like we got a party going on up here." Ashley and Aria looked at the newcomer, seeing it was the male from District One. "Where was my invite?"

"Just a bit of small-talk, that's all." Ashley responded coolly as she managed to give a smile, though she was a bit nervous to be around him, especially Aria. From watching the Reapings on the train Ashley remembered how it seemed that this tribute was on the crazy side, the female tribute not knowing exactly what kind of damage he could do. Ashley gently grabbed Aria and held her, looking at Ichiru. "I should really get her settled in bed. I'll see you tomorrow though." Ashley said, walking towards the door.

"Can I sleep with you mommy?" Aria asked as they walked away.

"Of course you can. I'm guessing you're going to want to sleep with me until the Games start?" Ashley asked with a smile.

"Yes." Aria responded and rested her head on Ashley's shoulder. Ashley walked passed Keiru and gave him a small smile, then disappearing inside where she took the elevator back to her floor. Matt sighed, disappointed that he didn't get any useful information about Ashley as he stepped out of the shadows and disappeared inside as well, going back to his own floor.

Caroline Hawthorne from District Four
At The Capitol

Even though it wasn't before long where Kiseki had shown up after Stefan left, Caroline managed to think of at least ten different ways of how she was going to die in the arena, each death caused by Kiseki's hands. Even on the Tribute Train when the group was on their way to the Capitol, Caroline began to realize her fears, it being drilled in her head that if it ever came down between her, Kiseki and Ichiru, then she would end up dead.

A soft knock was heard from her door, then light creeping into the room a few moments later as the door slowly opened. Caroline turned her head and saw it was none other then Kiseki, bringing her to quickly wipe away more tears from her cheeks.

“Hey… Can I come in?” Kiseki asked.

"Yeah." Caroline responded with a nod, sitting up on the bed. From her fears it was obvious that she seemed nervous, though Caroline tried her best not to show it as she looked at Kiseki. "Is everything okay?"