View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 01:50 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

Max stands there, he body still shaking from the attack. The man at the other end of the rooms walks out of the shadows and sits down.

*Beta stay with me here*

"Quite impressive isnt she, once the gas had fully taken control she was as easy to control as one of these feeble-minded grunts. Saffron, what an interesting place. The only place in Kanto that has air flow connected through pipping. Can you believe that, most of the buildings have one central air controller. Celadon was just the tip the of ice burg. Crude method really, focused psychic powers, teamed with gas. What did you think of it ?"

Geo throws pictures onto the table.

"Are you familiar with the term Deja Vu?"

Max stands close to the window.

"Yes, but why is that relevant?"

"Its relevant boy! because a year ago, I started seeing myself in a different place and a different time. At first, I didnt get it, I mean they seemed to be memories of things that never happened. As the flashes persisted I started seeing more an more images of a boy that I didnt know, along with him the images showed me a device to could help me control people. A year ago we started doing the testing it in different places across the world, everything was going well until we lost the first person. Despite watching what happend to that boy I had not learned. We re adjusted everything, even created a pokemon to help with missing piece of the formula. Since that moment the we have been working and working to perfect this technique. We finally reached a break through, a beta test with results that no one could have expected! A whole town under my control in a matter of hours.....Im getting off the subject though, after a year of having these nightmares, I get photos from a lab that was broken into. With none other then your pictures on them. You are that boy that destroyed my operation, the other me, couldnt stop you! But I learned from his mistakes, I am going to change time by putting you under the right way. No shadow's going to destroying my plans and kil...."

Max closes his eyes.

*This is it, you have less than a minute to get Scar on that damn Charizard and over to this buidling! Im finding it hard to move, Im going to pass out soon. Im saving my energy for the final moment. Someone has to be there or Ill die! *

"Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn’t there
He wasn’t there again today
I wish, I wish he’d go away... "

Max walks back towards the window.
*Its a famous poem, good for detraction ! He better be on his way here!"

"Max dont! Sabrina get in here!"

Max takes another step towards the opening

"When I came home last night at three
The man was waiting there for me
But when I looked around the hall
I couldn’t see him there at all!
Go away, go away, don’t you come back any more!
Go away, go away, and please don’t slam the door... (slam!)"

Sabrina rushes to make her way in the room. Max focuses, feelings that darknesses crawl further into him. He lifts his hand and the door slams into Sabrina knocking her out.

"Last night I saw upon the stair
A little man who wasn’t there
He wasn’t there again today
Oh, how I wish he’d go away"

Max passes out as he falls out of the window. Geovanni rushes towards the window.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List