View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 02:51 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Clan Sizes are going to change (Discussion )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Soul View Post
I'll help as much as i'm able to, with limited access to wifi right now, not much i can do, but i can breed semi flawless, as well as clone any EV'd pokemon i have and donate them, i think i'm somewhere around 3 or 4 boxes of ev'd pokemon as well as a cloned NFE of said ev'd pokemon, and i was thinking that if you decide to offer a full team, for the winner and they're new to competitive battling someone can help them come up with the team as well as tutor them how to use it

i agree though, we were more of a splintered section because of the competitive nature of the clans, but we're all gonna have to pull weight to get this thing up and running, at the moment i'm willing to help in the battling center as much as i'm able to outside of work and school (i'm also a clan leader for MW3 and that takes up some time, at least until i can get access to wifi,

so if you need some help let me know

does anyone think that if we post vids of competitive battles with commentary, that it might get people excited to try competitive battling? i know that's how i initially got into it, that and my kid nephew kicking my rear end at what i thought was just a kids game

Well why dont we just have clans offer pokemon as sign up bonus, everyone who signs up gets a free pokemon. If they stay active for a week they get another one. See we use to covet are pokemon like they were gold. Now its better for us to share the wealth. If you have any pokemon you want to donate to the shop im creating feel free to send me a PM.

I like the last part, it could be like an instruction thing, like this week were working with Scizor heres its moveset and heres some battles with it or ways to use it....that could a really cool ongoing thing.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List