View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 02:00 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Clan Sizes are going to change (Discussion )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Soul View Post
like you said, it's time for a change to boost activity, and changing clan sizes doesn't really do much IMO, it seems like right now there are only 15 or so active members in the battling clan and, i don't know how active the other sections are, if we could translate some of that activity into the battling center that would probably be the simplest way to boost activity,

i don't think people are willing to invest that much time since it became a lot more difficult to get a level 100 pokemon when they nerfed the battling system and forced everyone to directly level their pokemon to 100, offering services to help new and old battlers to get level 100 pokemon as well as breeding flawless/semi-flawless pokemon and ev training would do a lot in bringing people back i think

maybe for the current In-game team tourney you can offer a full team of competitive pokemon to draw more new people, as well as bringing back the tutoring system, helping people get competitively viable pokemon would be a huge step, and one that i think needs to be tried out with shrinking the clans, if not before
I can address some of this, I agree that people get nerfed about having to level up. This is one of the reason im working on a official trade shop that will offer these survives. Im going to be honest though, I can not be responsible for all of this on my own. I have a lot of stuff to do on this forum as is. Some of you are going to need to step up. If its donating pokemon, breeding new pokemon or just helping with ev training, leveling up. The battling center was okay in the past because we so many members to do different things. Unfortunately because of the nature of clans and the competitive nature of battling centers in general, there was no real unity. This is what I mean about changing, we have to work together to fix this place. So anyone who can offer some service, which as I said could be breeding, ev training, even tutoring will be of great help.

I dont have a whole team to offer, I have a limited stock and most of them are just iv breed pokemon, I only have a hand full of great max ev breed pokemon. I might start looking to the clan members to donate to help out a shop that everyone can use.

As far as future plans, I have a new arena in the works to help draw people in, I have not finished the fine details but the arena will give people a whole team to battle with. So anyone with wifi would be able to join in !

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List