View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 06:40 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9
Default Re: Pokerus Empire: Never Say Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Soul View Post
yaoo peepuls what's the word?

i have to say, i think the universe doesn't want me to play pokemon lol, first my wifi craps out so i get a new router with wpa2 protection, which means i can't use my old DSL unless i downgrade my protection and reconnect everything that's already connected, so i get my sister's 3ds, then i found out that my acekard adapter crapped out so i had to order a new one, finally got that in today, and now i find out that my sister had already updated her 3ds so the acekard won't be read with the new update, at least until akaio updates their firmware, in short, my pokemon life is stuck in a slow grinding hell hahaha, but everything else is going good

how're things with everyone else?
I''m looking for a job to pay for the 500$ worth of video games I'm buying October-December. Also getting back into the groove of school starting majorly excited about all these new games coming out. The one I'm looking forward to the most is One Piece: Pirate Warriors and Code of Princess. Anybody wanna loan me some cash to fulfill my gaming dream?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
agreed, cant play well together

Im working on a new tourny i will be posting ! plus whole new arena
OOO BOY NEW TOURNERY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
thats basically the only real diffrence, other than white forest
Iris says hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
You might be receiving a war challenge soon.
Yayz