View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 05:08 PM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu
Default Re: Leaves/Temporary Leaves/I'm Back Thread

WELL HOWDY THERE

I've been inactive because I just got a second job in July and have been working that as well as my paper route. And now I'm fixing to start school up so I will most likely not have too much time to myself until I quit my paper route in the next month and when I finally move into an apartment in the next two.

Also I WAS using my aunt's house to get on the internet for a while but then back in June she decided she was mad at me for teasing my 8 year old cousin. Whoop-de-freaking-do. SO since then I've had no way of getting on the internet (with the exception of my boyfriend's house but I never got on long since all I wanted to check was my back account) and I still don't. In fact right now I'm piggybacking someone. I'M SO NAUGHTY.

But yeah once I move out and quit my paper route I might consider trying to be active here again. I dunno. I'm still into Pokemon but I don't find too much interest here anymore. xD; I have my reasons.

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |