Thread: [Pokemon] Tears of the Prophesy
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 07:03 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Tears of the Prophesy

I didn't think of it that way. But that's why I asked, to get other people's point of views. I don't want to have a ton of bonus chapters, just a couple that help bring a little more light to some characters. I got the idea when I saw a Nuzlocke comic that did bonus strips that just focus on a character instead of the story to get a better understanding of the character. I do thank you for our advise since you did show me another side of the idea. Apparently I didn't think it through completely, having gotten the idea while typing the first chapter and working on the OCs that will replace Ethan and Silver.

It's ongoing. This is because I have no way of recording it and I don't even think about taking notes while playing. But I've won my third badge recently so I have quite a bit to work with. As for if it'll end after Lance or Red, I'm not completely sure. It may depend on how the story progresses. For now I'm just aiming at Lance, but if it goes well and people would like me to continue Spinel's story I'll aim for Red.

EDIT: When you say people seem to dislike to post in stories if they're good, I'm not going to disagree. Some writer's might not like to see a lot of posts in their stories. But I on the other hand want feedback. It's been a while since I've tried to write a multi-chapter story, so I would really like people to post their comments, good or bad. It'll help me want to continue to write this with positive feedback and with constructive criticism I can improve my skills. I actually get a bit discouraged when I don't see that many posts compared to the high number of views.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 08-16-2012 at 10:41 PM.