View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 05:14 AM
White Knight Offline

Default Re: GYM LEADER Applications

So I had an epiphany.

Gym Title: Team F.A.T- Ferocious Angry Tanks

Description of Gym Theme: Leader can only use Pokemon who have the ability Thick Fat or Heavy Metal.

[B]6 Pokémon planned for Gym Theme: Mamoswine, Dewgong, Snorlax, Hariyama, Aggron, Grumpig (Wild Cards Lucario and Chandelure)
--BATTLE RULES--

Single/Double/Triple? Single

How many Pokémon per side? 4

Are there Damage Caps or other Restrictions? Damage Cap 40%, No OHKO moves, No Destiny Bond.

What is the Gym Arena?
El Supermercado
The arena is really a large renovated gym that is connected to a supermarket, which was sponsored by the Pokemon League to host these battles. Everything has been removed, and it is now an open spacious area. The arena is the old indoor soccer field, which takes up most of the space. A rope fence has been tightly strung around it, and people who are shopping often come to see if there is a match going on. Food vendors line the whole place on all sides. However, recently a trend of Pokemon food vendors has sprung up in the area. The spectators have taken to throwing Pokemon food into the arena during battle, lending special effects to the Pokemon that eats it. The Gym Leader has taken no steps to stop it, so it is quickly rising as a tradition. As the match goes on, the crowd grows larger, and so does the chance of food reaching a Pokemon increase.

The chance that food will reach a Pokemon begins at 10% and increases by 5% each round. There are four different flavors of food sold in the arena, each of which has a different effect. However, the effects only last for one round.

Food #1- Salty; +2 ATK

Food #2- Sweet; +2 SPATK

Food #3- Bitter; +2 DEF

Food #4- Sour; +2 SPDEF

What are, if any, the requirements to challenge your Gym? None.

In addition, please provide links to all battles you have participated in, past or present.

Oh, and two things.

Spoiler:

I chose 200kg because that's where Low Kick/Grass Knot hit at full power, plus it seemed like a good size of candidates. Speaking of that, this is the full list of possibilities, NFE's excluded. Scolipede, Tyranitar, Dragonite, Lapras, Mantine, Camerupt, Gyarados, Hariyama, Glalie ,Gigalith, Beartic, Rhyperior, Mamoswine, Golem, Hippowdon, Torterra, Golurk, Probopass, Aggron, Wailord, Steelix, Snorlax, and Metagross. I was told by people that it was too similar to Katie's gym, because I totally forgot it incorporated weight. *facepalm*

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP

Last edited by White Knight; 08-15-2012 at 03:41 PM.