View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 09:49 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Voice Acting

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
Ok, so that sounded really cool, TotS.

But, I dunno if we could replace all the sound effects. Even in the dub, a lot of the sound comes from the original, right?

Sure, I guess I can do that. ^^
Yes, just as I won't be able to replicate the music that they made (I don't have live guitar players). What I can do, however, is attempt to make a more orchestral/electronic "remix" per se (no midi file is available, so this will all be completely original). The actual production, however, will remain a secret until I am finished (expect it sometime whenever). ;D Have a huge soundfont library. Choirs, Ensembles, Brass, etc.

But is this the direction you'd like me to go in, or should I try something else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Awesome! Thanks, TotS! :D Did you also want to do some VAing?

@k_pop: Hmm, yeah, I think we might be able to do some of the same sounds. We'll have to test it out first, I guess xD For right now, I think I might like to try to get the voice audio down ^^ Oh, and thanks! :D
Sure, yeah. I'd love to. :D

By the way, are we to do all the "grunts", "moans", and other oddly placed sounds that they make when they simply move? xD

Oh, and when it comes to sound effects, I have plenty of whooshes, explosions, and other sound effects. Send the video with all the dubbed-in parts, and I will add that stuff.

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 08-13-2012 at 01:56 AM.