99 HP
83 EG
1 Double Team clone

[Cayci] Galvantula
Ability: Compoundeyes
100 HP
84 EG
Acc+1

Ah yes, it seemed that everyone was barfing today. I really hope I didn't catch the bug going around, because that purple sludge coming out of Rikki looked rather disgusting. Apparently, Cayci seemed to think the same exact thing, because before Rikki could barf on her face, she was outta there.
(Rikki: -6ENG; Cayci: -6ENG)

Cayci, apparently, REALLY didn't want to get barfed on (although I couldn't say I blamed her, that stuff looked VILE). An ethereal bolt of electricity cackled between her mandible, and, before Rikki could do anything, he was hit.
Accuracy rolled a 65 where rolling more than 134 resulted in this action missing the target. Effect: Rolled from 1 to 4. Result was 3 (Effect lasts for Result+3 actions).(Rikki: Disabled (Toxic), 6 actions; Cayci: -7ENG)

Rikki then apparently tried to summon the purple vomit again (Ew), but something creepy came out of his mouth instead. I still can't determine what it is, and when I asked around, I was told it was what replaced things that were exuded from moves disabled. Needless to say, the upchucking failed. I swear I saw the giant tarantula laughing.
(Rikki: -6ENG)

[Rikki] Zoroark
Ability: Illusion
99 HP
71 EG
1 Double Team clone

[Cayci] Galvantula
Ability: Compoundeyes
100 HP
71 EG
Acc+1