Thread: Voice Acting
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 09:35 AM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: Voice Acting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
Dude, how do we do a video dub without the video? We'd record the audio first, get rid of the audio of the actual film, and then get a bunch of sounds to compensate for the soundtrack and the sound effects, I'm assuming, since I don't think there's a way to simply replace the voices without getting rid of the rest of the audio, and then apply it all. Doing a dub of the video without the video would be a little pointless... XD

~GS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
@Sealboy: Haha, no, we're going to try and use the video xD Really, it might sound strange not to use the video in this case, since none of the scenes coherently flow together, yah? One moment, we're on a boat--the next, we're running through a frozen city ^^'
Teehee, I just had a stupid moment :L (I'M INNOCENT I TELL YE! INNOCENT!)

I gots myself a 'lil bit confused, so my bad xP I'm open for the punishment of having things thrown at me... IN MAH FACE! :D

Besides, I thought that doing it without the video would have made the audio make sense without making sense? (I'm just trolling y'all now xD)

I'm looking forward to this 'lil project :P I like to work with aweshum peoplez xD But only if you throw something at me >:|

Teehee, now, I don't really think I'd be able to help with the "WHO'S GONNA BE WHO?!" thingy (yes, I can be useless at times - you thought I was perfect, right?) so I'll feel free to leave that all to you guys :P But I can totally see Wints doing either/both of the Team Plasma Grunt and Mei (I just contradicted myself a 'lil bit... shut up) :D

xD

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.