Thread: Dragon's Den
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 06:41 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Default Re: Dragon's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy0295 View Post
I know it says no Pokemon in RNG based games, but then you have things like the Dream Hotel, so I took it to mean in games more like the Vending Machine.

The ASB Post Office

Welcome to the Post Office. Here you can send letters to all you friends. Well, our friends, really, but how many other friends do you write letters to?
Anyway, our friends just love getting mail. They always reply, and they enjoy getting mail so much, they often send gifts. You can use out services to take advantage of their kindness, er, I mean brighten their day (and hopefully yours.)

Rules
-Pick a friend to send a letter to, and the kind of stationary you want to use. (Your chances are determined by the person, the Pokemon available by the mail)
-Pay the appropriate postage. It may seem high, but keep in mind, we make a round trip in 24 hours
-In 24 hours, your reply will arrive.
-Register any gifts at the Registration Headquarters.
-We are not responsible for any mail lost in transit. We don't do that 'through rain and sleet and hurricanes' thing.

Our Friends
We have three friends. Well, we have more friends, but these are the only ones you can send mail to. We like the other ones too much.

Joey

A young boy who recently got his first Pokemon.
He enjoys telling people about his Pokemon, and their battles, and he especially loves to brag about his Rattata.
Postage: 13
Spoiler:
RNG Stuff
1-5 Rare Pokemon
6-20 Uncommon Pokemon
21-50 Common Pokemon
51-80 You receive a letter about a Rattata. There isn't even a 'hi'.
81-100 Hmm? A letter? Haven't seen one around here.

Sarah

Sarah loves cute Pokemon. More than anything; work, her children, everything pales in comparison.
But when she's not playing with cute Pokemon, she also enjoys talking (or writing) about them.
Postage: 16
Spoiler:
RNG Stuff
1-10 Rare Pokemon
11-30 Uncommon Pokemon
31-60 Common Pokemon
61-80 You receive a letter about her adorable new Pikachu. She also mentions that she thinks she for got something. You suspect it may have been making dinner for her family.
81-100 Unfortunately the plane carrying your letter seems to have gotten lost somewhere around Bermuda.

Malcolm

See that bag? Malcolm's like Santa. Sort of...
Regardless, he doesn't have many friends, but he has a lot of money, so his gifts are always better.
Unfortunately, he's always on the move, so postage is more.
Postage: 19
Spoiler:
RNG Stuff
1-20 Rare Pokemon
21-45 Uncommon Pokemon
46-70 Common Pokemon
71-90 You receive a lovely letter that seems... a little suspicious...
91-100 It seems he didn't get the chance to write you back. What you want, he's very 'busy!'

Stationary
The stationary you choose will allow our friends to get to know you. This will allow them to give a gift you'll like. Stationary choice does not affect the price.

Air Mail

Spoiler:
Common
Ditto
Unown
Smeargle
Castform
Chingling
Mime jr.
Uncommon
Meowth
Grimer
Chatot
Trubbish
Rare
Eevee
Porygon
Dratini

Bubble Mail

Spoiler:
Common
Shellder
Goldeen
Remoraid
Corsola
Luvdisc
Finneon
Basculin
Uncommon
Omanyte
Kabuto
Chinchou
Carvanha
Clamperl
Mantyke
Frillish
Rare
Magikarp
Staryu
Wailmer
Feebas
Shellos
Alomomola

Flame Mail

Spoiler:
Common
Slugma
Numel
Sigilyph
Yamask
Uncommon
Ponyta
Torkoal
Darumaka
Heatmor
Rare
Vulpix
Growlithe
Larvesta

Glitter Mail

Spoiler:
Common
Skitty
Plusle
Minun
Pachirisu
Uncommon
Snubbull
Pichu
Igglybuff
Cleffa
Emolga
Minccino
Audino
Rare
Togepi
Elekid
Magby
Happiny
Munchlax
Riolu

Grass Mail

Spoiler:
Common
Pidgey
Rattata
Bellsprout
Farfetch’d
Hoppip
Sunkern
Spinda
Buneary
Uncommon
Nidoran ♂
Abra
Oddish
Taillow
Shinx
Glameow
Starly
Purrloin
Rare
Nidoran ♀
Kangaskhan
Mareep
Ralts
Lillipup
Blitzle

Harbor Mail

Spoiler:
Common
Wooper
Wingull
Surskit
Wynaut
Bidoof
Uncommon
Poliwag
Tentacool
Psyduck
Slowpoke
Lotad
Azurill
Ducklett
Horsea
Buizel
Tympole
Rare

Shadow Mail

Spoiler:
Common
Misdreavus
Shuppet
Spiritomb
Uncommon
Houndour
Murkrow
Duskull
Litwick
Rare
Gastly
Absol
Zorua

Snow Mail

Spoiler:
Common
Delibird
Snorunt
Cryogonal
Uncommon
Seel
Spheal
Smoochum
Snover
Rare
Lapras
Sneasel
Vanillite

Tunnel Mail

Spoiler:
Common
Zubat
Sandshrew
Dunsparce
Pineco
Mawile
Meditite
Whismur
Ferroseed
Uncommon
Geodude
Onix
Phanpy
Tyrogue
Trapinch
Bronzor
Roggenrola
Pawniard
Rare
Dratini
Larvitar
Bagon
Beldum
Gible
Deino

Wood Mail

Spoiler:
Common
Caterpie
Weedle
Ledyba
Hoothoot
Poochyena
Zigzagoon
Kricketot
Burmy
Sewaddle
Uncommon
Mankey
Scyther
Natu
Teddiursa
Seedot
Cherubi
Pidove
Venipede
Rare
Exeggcute
Tangela
Yanma
Slakoth
Combee

So just send a letter and wait for a reply! Everyone loves getting mail. And Pokemon.
Hmm. Hmm hmm hmm. This is a very creative idea, and I like it. I see no problems with the numbers, or anything really. It's a bit of a luck-based thing to be sure, but I personally have never had too much of an issue with this. It's a little similar to the Dream Hotel, but it's good enough to be called independent. I don't see much reason to disapprove it. You have one approval from me. [1/3]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Gear Snivy View Post
Um...Me has an idea.

Path Finder

Hello, there. My name is Quinn and I run this game. The reason I'm a Snivy is...well...I got turned into one. I started this because, now I have really no use for the stuff I'm giving away. Let me explain this to you. In this game, you choose a path from ten different ones (Twelve for special caves). Each cave has more of one thing than another, and some have equal. Just hope you don't get nothing at the end! I'll give a key to you so you can unlock the chest at the end. Talk to my friends if you want more information! ^^

Hi there! I'm Rick and I run the Information Center! There are four caves you can explore, each with different prizes! The run for the regular caves cost $6 and the special ones cost $8! Talk to me if you need any more information when (Or if. xD) this starts up!

I'm Sara, and I run this cave. This is the Common Cave. In this area, nothing is more common than others and you can find some pretty cool stuff! Here's what you can get;
-One Baby-Stage Pokemon of choice
-One Berry
-One free evolution of Pokemon of choice
-$8
-$5
-Cave Pass (Good for one cave [Excludes Bonus Cave])
-Bonus Round Key (Let's customer unlock one chest from Bonus Cave)

In here, just be careful of the chests that contain nothing! Just as a heads up, there are three paths that lead to nothing.

Um...hi there. I'm Kha, and I run Pass Cave... In this cave it is possible to get passes more often if you go through here. Here are the prizes...:
-Gold Pass (Allows a free run through Bonus Cave [Must still trade in prize])
-$6
-Cave Pass
-Two Cave Passes (One to share, or not)
-$7
-Bonus Round Key
-Filler Item (Worthless Item -Insert Troll face here-)

The rest are filled with nothing...I thought I should warn you about that...

My name's Corey, and I run the Gold Cave. Here's some information you ought to know; YOU CAN FIND MORE MONEY HERE. MORE MONEY=MOAR STUFF. Now, here's the prizes!:
-$10
-$10
-$9
-$15
-Baby-Stage Pokemon
-One Berry
-Cave Pass

The rest are filled with nothing, sorry to say.

Hello! I'm Susan, and I'm a little embarrassed that I got turned into a Sableye. Nevertheless, I run Fighters Cave! In here, evolutions are more common. Here are the things you can win;
-$8
-Poke Ball decoy (Worthless item, nothing)
-One Stage-One or non-evolving Pokemon of choice
-$5
-Pokemon decoy (Worthless item, nothing)
-Cave Pass

The rest is nothing, I'm afraid.

It's me again. I'm head of the Bonus Cave. In this cave, there are AWESOME prizes that you can get, but it costs your prize and $5 more to play. You cannot use a Cave Pass, but a Gold Pass. A Gold Pass let's you play this cave for free, but you still have to trade in your prize. Here are the prizes:
-$20
-One Stage-Two Pokemon of choice
-One evolution of Pokemon of choice
-Gold Pass

I must warn you, though, there are an equal amount of a chest containing nothing as prizes in the Bonus Cave.

Let me tell you how to play this game:
Spoiler:
This will be PM'd to you. I provide you with an even better description of the cave and provide you with 10/12 forks in the roads. Each will be numbered. Odds are left, and evens are right. I will then post in the game saying what you won. You must post back to the game when you're claiming your prize.

Now, here's how I do it:
Spoiler:
When each path is chosen, I roll a 10/12-sided die to determine which even or odd number carries on. Each prize is assigned a number with 1-10 or 1-12.

1, 8: Congratulations! You have earned -Prize On# of cave-
2: Oh, no! You didn't get anything...
3, 6, 7: Wow! You got -Prize # of cave-
4, 9, 10: Amazing! You got -Prize # of cave-
5, 11:Oh, darn, you didn't get a prize. Too bad.
12: Good job!

That's the game! *Waits for approvals/denies*
First of all, change the Sableye's font color to something a little darker, please.

I don't understand the point of the Bonus Cave. Why play if you have to give up your prize? Also, which caves are special, and which caves are regular? I also completely cannot understand the way you roll for prizes. You provide the forks in the road... Do you roll in advance which one has a prize? Do you roll 10/12 again? Either I'm dense or this needs to be a little clearer. All in all, I could accept this idea. However, it needs to be explained more clearly. Pending!

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D