View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 01:38 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Voice Everything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
Heh, yeah mp3 is easier I think. I always forget that I have to export the file until I go to save and the reminder pops up. XD

And Mint, gotta love the legend from Pokemon 2000. ^^
Well, .wav files are higher quality than .mp3 files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
This is a good idea! 8D Nice job, guys. :P

XD Would those "effects" happen to be through Audacity, by any chance?

Mike you know I always love your voice acting. xD And your voice in general is awesome. That was pretty cool. The effects worked really well and as always, your voice acting itself was convincing. 8D

And LAWL 11 mbs for a sound file is quite large. XD You need to mp3 it up, bro. You do use Audacity, right?

~GS.
Nope, they are done through an older studio-quality program called "Cool Edit Pro 2.1". It is no longer available, and I was lucky enough to be able to buy it from a friend.

Aw, thank you! :D

.wav files are higher quality though. -_- Ugh. xD Fine, lower quality files for now on. ;D I use 3 different programs with the voice nowadays, Cool Edit Pro 2.1, Audacity, and FL Studio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
Excellent idea! I love voice acting even though my voice is terrible (as Grace knows).

Also joining in is our esteemed leader, Kenny.

He has uploaded his WAR thoughts!

(He also put it up on the site!)
Nice! I don't participate because I crumble under competition. Even in the debate section, it takes me a while to regroup. xD

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 08-09-2012 at 12:15 AM.