Raffle tickets will be unavailable from August 15th at 11:59PM GMT-5/Central Time Zone.
As part of the Keldeo Invasion, Pe2k is hosting a raffle involving a giveaway of a three-inch keldeo pokemon plush toy. 8D Make sure you can participate by reading the guidelines carefully.
More information on the AIM meeting time and the raffle draw will be coming soon. :D
Only enter this raffle if you can do the following:
- Provide me with a delivery address for the plushie to be sent to.
If you have the clear for that crucial
element that is absolutely necessary for this contest, THEN READ ON! =D If you cannot give our your address, then please do not enter. OKAY? Good. Because there would be no point.
Disclosure of a home address
Keep in mind that:
By the way. The plushie is about 3.5 inches tall, so it's quite small!
- a) Each contestant must have permission from their parent/guardian if they are under 18 (or over, depending on house rules) to give either me or Judge Dredd their home (or wherever they want it posted) address and the name you would like me/him to write on the package to send it to. It will be sent in a PM and CERTAINLY kept private. After the item has been sent, the PM will be deleted.
- b) Only the winner will give me their address. I will DEFINITELY not ask for an address from anyone before the contest is won.
Moving on from the requirements, here is how you enter the raffle and how the process will go!
Keep in mind that all of this is absolutely free and it's a simple giveaway. c: The point is to have something awesome sent to you when you don't have to pay for it. :D
- You get permission to provide an address (you must know that you can give out your address and name before entering, BUT you will ONLY have to give them out if you win)
- You post in this thread saying that you would like to enter
- You will then be given a raffle number (it will be in chronological order, most likely) that will be posted in this thread
- You wait until the 15th, when the contest will end. Sometime later we will gather as many people as we can on AIM so that there are witnesses for a dice roll, which will determine the raffle winner.
SO ANYWAY. Get permission, or if you can't, please do not post here. Well, don't post here requesting a raffle ticket. By the way, the raffle ticket is not a tangible thing. XD It's only a number that we will keep a record of. C:
We will organise the AIM meet closer to the fifteenth. STAY TUNED!