View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 01:20 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: Akdude

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: What gender do you want the Krabby to be?

~~~~~

The Umbreon didn't look at all happy about having been stopped from attacking. For a second, I was sure that she was considering having a go at Dual. I was glad that her Trainer called out for her to stand down, because I knew that a fight for her would not go well. Not only was she weak to Dual's Fighting-type attacks, Dual was skilled in all kinds of combat including use of paralysis and confusion techniques.

"Alright Espeon, hit it with a Psychic!" the Trainer ordered.

Multicoloured lights began to swirl around the Espeon's head, but she wasn't quite fast enough. The Krabby scuttled forwards with one claw raised, and I saw that a floating bubble of clear water was surrounding the claw. The Water-type smacked Espeon across the cheek with its claw, hissing its pleasure at having landed a blow. Unfortunately for it, that was when Espeon had finished preparing her Psychic attack. There was a sudden blast of light, and when my vision cleared I saw the Krabby flying through the air. It got back onto its legs slowly, and I think it had been dazed a little by the attack. However, it was still able to fight, and it started moving slowly back towards Espeon. I'd seen the power that those claws held - they were deceptively small considering the raw crushing power they had. I considered giving a warning to my Trainer but decided against it. If he underestimated the Krabby's strength, that was his own problem.

~~~~~

Current Battle Statistics:

??? ??? Krabby: 72% (used Crabhammer)

Serious Female Espeon: 88% (used Psychic)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Roark
Area Effects: 14 Encounters Remaining
Pokemon Encoutered: ??? Krabby(?)
Pokemon Captured: N/A
CC since last Encounter: 5542 / 9000

Pokemon Statistics:

Jolly Female Umbreon 100% (TM Toxic, TM Shadow Ball, BM Wish <Synchronise Ability>)

Serious Female Espeon ACTIVE (TM Toxic, TM Shadow Ball, TM Calm Mind <Synchronise Ability>)

Item Statistics:

1x Park Ball
1x Super Ball
1x Hyper Ball

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly