Thread: Pokemon
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 12:03 AM
huckfinn99 Offline

Smile Pokemon

[U]
Pokemon: Trainers Destinies

Genre: Fantasy/Action
Setting: Pokemon: Trainers Destinies takes place in three different regions (all on one landmass!). They are the Pharaoh Region, the Greco Region, and the Viko Region. They are three regions that combine to form the Tri-Regional Continent. You start out in any one of the three regions (Your Choice) and Make it through each region. Each region is based off a different culture. Pharaoh: Egyptian, Greco: Greek, and Viko: Norse
Goal: Your goal is completely your own, you could become a Pokemon Champion, a Gym Leader (Only Eight people at a time for 1 month each), etc. Also obviously your second goal is to catch every Pokemon.
[Pokemon: Trainers Destinies is a game based in a new region with completely new pokemon (My own) and completely new characters. In the game you play as your own character (Adding Character Art
work is allowed!). So have fun and enjoy.
The Rules

*Have Fun (The Most Obvious)
*No foul language or visual aids (This game is PG rated, any foul play will lead to automatic banning)
*Don't insult other characters (Everyone has the right to play)
*All stats will be turned in to me and i will decide if you can level up, earn badges, win a fight, evolve pokemon, etc.
*Stats are to be recorded so that they can be sent to me
*Battles are decided by me At Random! :)
*And once again have fun!

[/CENTER]

Name:
Personality:
History/Backstory:
Badges:
Pokemon Party:
Pokedex Sightings:
Vocation:
Regions Explored:
Starting Region:

Last edited by huckfinn99; 08-02-2012 at 12:35 AM.