ENG: 100

[Higeki] Absol (M)
Ability:
Super Luck
Sig Move: n/a
Mood: Let us begin.
HP: 100
ENG: 100

In an entirely too creepy forest in a place far too far away from home, the game was afoot.

I still have no idea what in the world possessed me to go the entirely too creepy forest, but I am extremely glad I chose to do so on Volcarona-back in the sky, i.e. far FAR away from the creepy things that could come eat my face here. And, lo and behold, just underneath me in one of the clearings, there are STILL people battling here (by the way, universe, you owe me ten bucks).

The two battlers (who go by the aliases of Metal Gear Snivy and Judge Dredd) were, I believe, relatively new to this form of battling, as they had made the rookie mistake of choosing an area where the low light levels made it extremely difficult to see, thus reducing the accuracy the Pokemon to absolutely horrendous levels (speaking from experience, this is TERRIBLY frustrating). But I digress. Appropriate for the creepy setting, MGS sent out an Absol, and Dredd summoned forth a Rotom. It was easy to tell by the various ways the Pokemon were blinking that they were finding it rather difficult to see.
(Wisp: -1ACC, Higeki: -1ACC)

The Rotom was, by a slight margin, the swifter of the creatures below, initiated the conflict. It brought its electric limbs together, but, contrary to the lightning that I thought would form, brought forth an ethereal, purple flame. The Rotom then attempted to send the flame at its dark type adversary, but was apparently on something, as the flame missed its mark by such a wide mark that I doubt it would have hit even if the light levels were normal.
Accuracy roll was 84 when anything more than 57 resulted in a miss (Wisp: -3ENG)

MGS decided to make every shot count if a large amount were going to miss. The Absol (Higeki, I believe I hear) was instructed to employ Swords Dance. As this was a move that did not rely on actually hitting a target, it suceeded easily.
(Higeki: -3ENG, +2ATK)

Dredd was many things, but a fool was not one of them. After seeing his first action fail so miserably, and after seeing Higeki strengthen himself, he decided that he would prefer for his Rotom not to be eviscerated, and commanded a Reflect. The Plasma mon summoned a psychic energy that would shield it from most eviscerations.
(Wisp: -6ENG, Party Reflect)

The ghost had just finished the barrier's formation when the dark lynx leaped with black energy forming at the claws. The Absol brought its miniature spears down on the Rotom, and, even with Reflect up, caused a large amount of damage. The Absol allowed himself a small smirk, and the Rotom was seething.
Accuracy roll was 18, Miss at above 75; Crit Roll was 8441, Crit achieved at less than 2500 (Higeki: -5ENG; Wisp: -12HP)

[Wisp] Rotom
Ability:
Levitate
Mood: *!@#$!@%$%$!#$%!@##$!@$$!
HP: 88
ENG: 91
[-1ACC]

[Higeki] Absol (M)
Ability:
Super Luck
Mood: Heh.
HP: 100
ENG: 92
[-1ACC, +2ATK]

MGS, moves please.

Last edited by narphoenix; 07-31-2012 at 03:44 PM.