View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 01:52 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Default Velocity v Saraibre Ryu (Ref: 3m0d0ll).

Quote:
(1) Single Battle, 3 Pokémon each.
(2) DQ: Three Days
(3) Damage Caps: None
(4) Restrictions: - No direct recovery moves. - No OHKOs. This includes Perish Song and Destiny Bond.
(5) Arena: Umecit
An urban sprawl of sprawls, where sky scrapers stand upon towering hills of more skyscrapers. Music and graffiti are celebrated, people dance in the street and stand atop buildings and give speeches, and as long as you respect everyone else, there won’t be any trouble. There’s always some gang messing with things around town. Nevertheless the place is the center hub for creative expression of any and every kind.
(6) Ref Style: Open

[Rikki] Zoroark (M)
Ability: Illusion
Signature Move:
Spoiler:
Unseen Rush
Description: Most Zoroarks only hone their illusory abilities to the point where they can appear to be something else - a bush, a Scrafty, a lamppost, a little boy, etc. However, Rikki and I have trained his deceptive skills enough to where not only can he make illusions - he can completely disappear for a short time. This is very useful in battle. To perform Unseen Rush, Rikki makes himself completely invisible. He then runs at his opponent several times, slashing them with his claws as he rushes past. He does this until his invisibility peters out, whereupon his ability to create illusions vanishes for at least a battle's-length of time.
Type: Dark
Base Power: 35 per slash.
Accuracy: 85
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 10
Effects: Rikki strikes the opponent 2-5 times with his claws. The exact number is determined via RNG.
Rikki cannot use moves that increase his Evasion, or Double Team, for the rest of the match.
Usage Gap: Once per battle.

All right, Rikki; this city scene seems to fit you well. Go forth, and do battle!

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 02-02-2013 at 05:30 PM.