View Single Post
Old 07-29-2012, 03:52 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

"Well hello there mate." Kol responded to Aiden with a smirk as he stood up from the bench. “The only way you'll kick my ass is if you compel me, but what I've heard, you like compelling other Supernatural beings, huh?"

Aiden looked at Kotomi then as disbelief passed over his expression, knowing instantly that she had told Kol about what had happened. However, he didn’t say anything, instead looking back to Kol as she gave him a warning.

"Or maybe you'll just compel Kotomi to leave, taking away her free choice." Kol continued, and Aiden’s silver eyes flashed angrily as he took a step toward the other male.

“You know what--”

"It's okay, Aiden." The red haired teen stopped as Kotomi stepped between them, putting her hand over his. Instantly, he felt the anger he had been feeling toward Kol leave him. However, when Kol suddenly pulled her away from him, it returned just as quickly. However, when he heard them speaking about controlling something, his rage turned into curiosity. He remembered seeing the dark aura around Kotomi when they had first met… did it have anything to do with that? Just then he had sensed the same rage as that time.

"Do you know what Bloodline you're from?" Aiden snapped out of his thoughts as Kol spoke again.

"No... the only thing I know is that I'm not from Klaus'. Maybe I'm from yours?" Kotomi responded, to which the Original shook his head.

"You aren't because I would had sensed it. An Original is able to sense every Vampire from their own personal Bloodline, so I'll ask Rebekah, Kevin or Finn." He then looked over to Aiden. "Did you know that? That you can sense every Vampire from your Bloodline? Have you even turned a person before?"

Aiden’s fists clenched at his sides as the smirk returned to Kol’s face, but his concern over what they had just been discussing dominated his thoughts.

“What are you talking about?” He ignored the mocking comments from the other Original, instead questioning him about Kotomi. “What does she need to get under control?”

Part of him was still irritated with Kol’s mocking him just then, mostly because he didn’t know anything about Vampire bloodlines. He had always been alone, despite supposedly having siblings. But he wasn’t about to reveal that to Kol. Instead, he pushed these thoughts to the back of his mind, focusing on his concern with Kotomi.

Back at the boarding house, silence had fallen over the group after Aiden and Kotomi had left. Both Ichiru and Kiseki knew exactly why she was upset, and they could understand it. However, they could also understand the reason for the compulsion in the first place, which made it hard to get upset over it.

After a few moments, Ichiru decided to go check on Abigail and Scarlet, and after announcing that he was going to do so, he disappeared upstairs. He quietly opened the door to the toddlers’ room, seeing them still asleep in their beds. However, when he started to close the door back, a small voice from across the room stopped him.

“Daddy?”

Ichiru opened the door again to see Scarlet sitting up in her bed now, looking at the dark haired Vampire with drowsy eyes.

“Good morning, sleepyhead.” He greeted the toddler with a smile as Abigail sat up as well. “Do you girls want breakfast, or are you going to sleep some more?”

“I want breakfast.” Scarlet responded as she climbed out of bed.

“Me too. I want pancakes!” Abigail added, bringing Ichiru to chuckle as the two walked over to him. However, what had just happened downstairs came back to mind, and he knelt down to look at the two toddlers.

“Before that, I have to tell you something.”

“What is it, Daddy?”

“Aiden compelled Diana into thinking that she never had a brother, so we can’t mention Kenny to her, okay?”

“Okay.” The twins responded in unison, although Abigail looked at him in confusion shortly after.

“But what about uncle Jeremy?”

“Mommy and your aunt Bonnie are gone to get him right now.” Ichiru responded, giving the two a smile. “Uncle Jeremy is fine.”

A big smile came onto both toddlers’ faces at the news, although Ichiru could still tell they were sad about Kenny’s death. He was as well, and he knew that the rest of the group was still feeling the pain, but unfortunately there wasn’t anything they could do about it. They had to do their best to stay happy and pretend nothing was wrong for Diana’s sake.

“Alright now, how about those pancakes?” Ichiru snapped himself out of his train of thought, rising back to his feet as Abigail and Scarlet ran passed him happily. He loved having human children because it felt normal this way, and he and Ashley didn’t miss out on any of the experiences of raising children. The only setback was that they were extremely fragile, but that went for all humans anyway, didn’t it?

Kiseki smiled at the sight of the two children as they ran downstairs ahead of Ichiru, who walked into the kitchen to prepare the pancakes. At least some things didn't change, even with all of this chaos.

OoC: Sorry for the rushed post. D:

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 07-29-2012 at 04:17 PM.