View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 09:53 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Short Story of the Bi-Week #1 (THEME: APOLOGIES)

*We need a banner to go here. I'd appreciate it if one of our graphic artists could whip up one for me. Just send me a PM. :3*

Welcome to Short Story of the Bi-Week (SSotBW)! If you feel a spurt of writer's block, want to get those creative juices flowing or merely wish to try something different, this is the contest to be in! Every two weeks a new theme will be posted; it is your job to come up with the most entertaining, inspiring or thought provoking story as possible!

Story Requirements:
Theme: Apologies
Minimum Word Count: 500
Maximum Word Count: N/A

Theme Hints:
This week's theme is the concept of 'apologies'. Your story must contain an element of forgiveness as it's plot focus. Has a character made a faux pas that they long to correct? Do they go out of their way to make it up to somebody? Perhaps nothing is wrong, or the character is not let off so lightly. It's down to you! Try to be as original and creative as possible.

Rules:
  • Please follow all forum rules.
  • You are to stick to the contest's given theme as best as possible. Entries that are deemed irrelevant may be omitted from the final voting.
  • Entries can be about Pokemon or anything you like! It's up to you!
  • The entry of pre-written or stolen stories is forbidden, and will result in harsh consequences.
  • Entries must be at least 500 words long. Remember to include a word count somewhere in your entry!

This contest shall last from time of posting until the 23rd of August 2012, 12 AM GMT. Voting shall commence from the 24th of August 2012 until the 31st of August 2012.

Good luck!

Last edited by Etymology; 08-09-2012 at 09:03 PM.