View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 03:14 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

Kotomi watched as Aiden gave Damon a nod and walked towards Diana, Damon's words filling her head. She didn't understand what was going on, looking at everyone else for an answer, although everyone else seemed confused as well. Aiden knelt down in front of Diana so she was eye level with him, though she looked down so she wouldn't meet his eyes as she wiped more tears away.

“Diana, can you look at me for a moment, please?” Aiden spoke. Diana stubbornly didn't look up at first, though with a light nudge from Damon she looked up to meet Aiden's gaze, her amber colored eyes locking with Aiden's silver ones. “Your brother is not dead. You never had a brother. Your father is not dead and will be coming back alive. Do you understand?” It took a moment for the compulsion to sink in as Diana stared into Aiden's eyes, this being the time that the rest of the group looked at him with shock.

"I understand." Diana finally responded, her voice being as though she were being controlled. Diana then blinked before rubbing her eyes, to which almost everyone in the room was speechless at first.

"Are you okay?" Damon asked as he wrapped an arm around her.

"I'll be fine." Diana responded with a nod, looking at Damon. "I'm just really happy that my dad is coming back." Diana gave a small smile, to which Damon returned. Bonnie and Ashley then returned downstairs, the two sensing that everything seemed to be going okay with Diana.

"We're gonna start heading out now." Bonnie said. "When we come back we'll have Jeremy with us."

"We'll be waiting." Lexi said, watching the two girls leave as she tried to stay as normal as possible. Kotomi looked down towards the ground as she walked over to the window, the shock of Aiden compelling Diana actually turning into anger because she thought that was an invade on someone's privacy.

"I need some air... again." Kotomi said, walking out of the house. She was barefoot and still in her pajamas but at this point she didn't care, using her Vampire speed to leave the yard. Normally she would had gone to the bridge to keep her emotions in check, but she decided to go to the park instead, sitting on a lone bench once she got there.

Kol was the first to awaken in the house as he took a short shower and got himself dressed, silently leaving the house and began to walk down the morning streets. In the middle of the night Kol had actually snuck up to Kotomi's window to check on her, just wanting to make sure she was okay and got home, although she was sleeping at the time. For some reason she had caught his eye, which he certainly wanted to know why.

As Kol walked the streets he could feel Kotomi's energy outside, bringing him to furrow his brow as he followed it. The trail led to a large park where he saw Kotomi sitting by herself on a bench, bringing him to walk over to her.

"It's a bit early, don't you think?" Kol asked, to which Kotomi quickly got up and backed away from him.

"I thought you were going to let me go." Kotomi said, Kol giving her a small smile.

"I'm not here to kidnap you." Kol responded, though Kotomi's guard remained up.

"Why should I believe you?"

"Because if I truly wanted to kidnap you then we would already be at my mansion." Kol shrugged, Kotomi realizing that he was actually right.

"Well I came here to be alone so if you're staying here then I'm leaving." Kotomi said as she began to turn away.

"Why did you want to be alone?" Kol asked. Kotomi turned to look at the Original, seeing that he really was curious.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it." Kotomi responded.

"Let's have a little chat then." Kol said with a smile.

"A chat? Why would you want to talk to me?"

"I'm very curious by you. There's something about you that's... different." Kol's words brought Kotomi to give a cold chuckle.

"Do you honestly say that line to every girl you see?" Kotomi asked as she crossed her arms.

"I've been locked away in a coffin for a few centuries, so no." Kol responded, bringing Kotomi to look down. "Let's just have a nice talk."

"You killed my best friend and his son. You're damn lucky that Jeremy is coming back to life, and when he does, just beware that he's going to come after you, Rebekah and Finn for killing Kenny." Kotomi growled, the anger returning to her. Kol was shocked from finding out that Jeremy was coming back, though he didn't get the chance to say anything about it as he looked at Kotomi's aura. He could see the darkness taking it over again, bringing him to quickly stand up and place a hand on her shoulder. "What are you doing?" Kotomi demanded.

"Be quiet for a second." Kol responded, though he wasn't nasty about it. A few moments later Kotomi felt soothing, more calmer. When Kol released his hand from Kotomi's shoulder she looked at him in both shock and confusion.

"What did you do?" Kotomi asked.

"I released the darkness from your aura." Kol responded, once again looking at Kotomi with curiosity. "I saw you take away darkness from other people's auras, which is something a normal Vampire can't do, well most of them..."

"Is... there something wrong with me?" Kotomi couldn't help but ask, to which Kol shook his head.

"It's a very rare gift for normal Vampires. I can help you control it though, if you want me to. We can talk about it and try some techniques that will help you." Kol offered, sitting back down on the bench.

"Why do you even want to help me in the first place?" Kotomi asked.

"Because believe it or not Kotomi, I'm not a bad guy." Kol responded. The two Vampires just stared at each other for a few moments, bringing Kotomi to sigh as she sat next to Kol.