View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 08:16 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Through the Eyes of a Flareon ~ [PG] - Book Two

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Well, DUH I'm interested!

Yes, definitely. xD

Dumb toof Penny. >:c

(Yes, it would! And be full of anti-sense that would make funny inside jokes but be REALLY aggravating! D:<)

It was awesome! And yes, I'm bigly excitement for the caves! .0. I'm so glad you could finally write about them.

Yeah, it's awesome to write things from different characters' perspectives! Bigly! Oh, right! I forgot that! Well, I'm sure you'll come up with something good!
WELL GOOD!

Bigly! D:<

(XDDDDD YES that's right. *hopes we can have inside jokes from the one we read tonight*)

Yay! =D I hope I can do them well! XD They probably won't spend too long in caves though, but yeah, we'll see.

It is! xD Yes. YAY. C:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
o: (You only get that one! Hah!)

Yeah, definitely. D: And I understand why, I mean...he doesn't seem to care about annoying others, which is pretty toofy. >:c I hope so too!

XDDDDDDDDD And really? That's awesome! I really like the name. And that's all right! It'll be exciting to get there, and I look forward to seeing what you have in store, especially with the cave (*GAPS*).

Yep. XD I love that!

(Well, it's not that...I just like talking about caves. xD) Yeah. O:

Well, of course it's relevant. Not all chapters have a ton of plotty stuff!

And you're welcome! I BIGLY enjoy it! .0.
(XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

Yeah, it's bigly toofy. Dx

OOO: Thanks! I'm glad you do like his name. xD *GAPS*

(XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

Yes. Indeed. xD Shot down there.

YAY! .0000. GOOD FOR YOU BECAUSE I HAVE ANOTHER TO POST.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.