View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 02:09 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

About half an hour had already passed since Aiden and Kotomi had returned. Abigail had come back as well shortly after, and everything seemed to be alright for the time being. Ashley had already put the children to bed shortly after the older Abigail had returned, and the tension from the situation had slowly died down. However, there was still that worry of something else going wrong that haunted both the twins and now, even Aiden. Ichiru and Kiseki had to agree that their returning to Fells Church had been the biggest mistake they had made.

Silence had fallen over the group then, but all attention shifted to Bonnie when she received a text message, the twins already knowing that it had to be from Diana.

"Diana is staying at Mason's apartment tonight." She said, looking at Damon then, who had merely given her a look. "It's fine, Damon."

"I'll sleep on the other couch while you take my bed." Damon said to her after giving a sigh.

"Are you sure?" Bonnie asked, to which he nodded in response.

"I'm gonna go stay with my siblings." Kevin said as he headed toward the door.

"Are you sure that's a good idea though?" Caroline asked as Aiden and the twins looked at the Original.

"It might not be safe." Lexi added.

"I'll be fine." Kevin gave a light laugh. "Someone needs to watch over them."

"We'll I'm gonna start going to bed." Ashley said shortly after the older Vampire had left, giving Ichiru a light kiss before disappearing up the stairs. Most of the group followed suit, leaving only a few of them remaining in the living room.

"If you break her heart then I will kill you." Damon said to Aiden after Kotomi had given him a kiss as well before going upstairs to her own room. His tone was half joking, but still somewhat serious, which the red haired teen could clearly tell.

“Doesn’t that sound familiar.” Ichiru commented with a chuckle, remembering how bitter he and Damon had been toward each other when they had first met. It was amazing how much their bond had changed over time. However, as he looked at Aiden, the Original could clearly see that his eyes were telling him the same thing; Ichiru and Damon were both clearly extremely protective over Kotomi, and even though he didn’t know Kiseki’s personality that well yet, he knew that he probably was as well.

He gave a soft chuckle of his own as Ichiru disappeared upstairs as well, looking back to Damon as he responded.

“Trust me, I won’t. It may have only been around two days that I’ve known you all, but I know for a fact that she’s the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I don’t plan to let her go any time soon.”

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."