View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 01:00 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: [WAR XI] Debate Section

Team: G.U.N.
Position: For Capital Punishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS the Door Mat View Post
I can't believe someone on this forum is actually for Capital Punishment. It's surprising really.
:I In the words of JokesterJesse:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JokesterJesse View Post
tragic a real heart breaking story.
Okay, I'm sorry. I've been keeping my nose out of this debating business because I don't see something I'm willing to prove someone wrong about, and I tend to have my reasons easily swayed even though my positions stay the same. Besides, debating would mean I'd have to have some sources for some facts. And I'm too lazy for that.

But THIS singular comment, ladies an gentlemen... THIS has brought me from my little hole of 'mind-my-own-business-land'.

Let's take a moment to give a slow clap for this comment.

Oh my god, look, guys, it's a debate! God forbid if there's someone going against your opinion!

V______V

I perfectly agree with Judge Dredd. "This is just one example of why true Capital Punishment works." Let us note the key word in this statement: "TRUE".

Ever read Animal Farm? It's the exact same concept. TRUE, textbook Communism is the perfect government. This isn't relevant to the argument? Of course it is, I'm using it to show how the concept is exactly the same.

Quote:
You do know that they have to stay in prison for life where they have no freedom or control of there lives...

WOW I NEVER KNEW THAT.

I know the sarcasm isn't needed, but you deserved it.

I think that capital punishment is perfectly plausible. First you let them rot in jail and regret what they've done for the rest of their lives and then you kill them. Pretty simple concept. Of course, there's the possibility of false accusations and such, but there's really not much else you can do unless new evidence is found on their case. You can't blame that on the Capital Punishment. Blame that on people. -shrug- That's all I have to say on the matter at the moment.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."