View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 01:21 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

She's not an Original." Kiseki looked at Kevin as the older Vampire responded. "Abigail was used in the sacrifice to make the first Vampires, which is my family, but our mother who was the very first Witch couldn't stand to see an innocent girl die, so before the sacrifice my mother placed a spell on Abigail so she would return to life as a human."

"Then... how is she a Vampire?" Caroline beat Kiseki to the question, her confused expression mirroring his own.

"Before we were turned into Vampires, Finn loved Abigail to death. So after when we were changed into Vampires that love he felt for her had greatly intensified, so he turned her into a Vampire, though she didn't love him in return and fled after becoming a Vampire. She was the very first Vampire created by one of us, so even though she's technically not an Original, we still consider her one." Kevin explained.

"Do you really think she can get our friends back?" Bonnie asked, to which Kevin nodded.

"Let's go back inside and wait for them." He said, turning and heading back inside with the twins and the rest of the group following.

Kotomi was shocked by Finn's words as she quickly looked over to Aiden, not knowing what to do. After a few moments Aiden quickly grabbed Kotomi and left the house, the younger Vampire still calculating if this was a trick or not.

"I know exactly who that was." Kotomi responded to Aiden with a nod as the two of them walked down the darkened streets at a normal speed. "She's the very first Petrova Doppelganger."

“Doppelganger?” Aiden echoed in confusion, although he didn’t say anything else for the rest of the walk. Even though he was an Original himself, somehow he didn’t know about the Petrova doppelgangers; he had always been a bit ‘out of the loop’, so all of this was new even to him.

"Are you guys okay?" Stefan asked upon Aiden’s and Kotomi’s return to the house, the two toddlers running to greet the younger Vampire with a hug.

"We're fine." Kotomi responded with a nod, although Aiden remained silent, still thinking about everything that was going on. However, he too noticed the new face in the room, although Kotomi beat him to his question. "What's going on? Who are you?"

"We have a lot to tell you." Damon said. He then proceeded to give Aiden and Kotomi a recap of everything they had missed, which was surprisingly a lot of information to have been learned in such a short amount of time. Aiden appeared just as shocked as Kotomi was after Damon had finished explaining, once more put into silence as he tried to process everything. It was amazing how much had already happened in only around twenty-four hours.

"You were tracking Ashley all that time?" He was snapped out of his thoughts by Kotomi’s question, following the dark haired girl’s gaze over to Klaus.

"Yes. I was trying to break that curse for over a thousand years." He responded.

"There's a question that still bothers me though." Ashley said as her attention shifted over to Meredith. "Who turned you into a Vampire?"

"Abigail did. After I gave Scarlet to Kevin he got in contact with Abigail, who agreed to turn me into a Vampire and help me run from Klaus." Meredith answered.

"We have to tell Mason everything." Diana said as she looked at Bonnie.

"I don't want him involved in this." Bonnie replied with a shake of her head.

"But he's already involved, mom! Because he knows me and that he's a Supernatural being too! He has the right to know everything and protect himself." Diana responded as she headed for the door, which prompted Damon to ask where she was going. However, upon receiving an answer and offering to go with her, he received a cold answer, the young Witch leaving without him. A heavy silence fell over the group then as Damon stood frozen for a few moments.

"Already my past is coming to haunt me." He mumbled as Klaus merely chuckled.

"Well maybe if you didn't sleep with my sister and then killed her then you wouldn't be in this mess." Meredith said, receiving a warning look from Damon before he headed over to the bar.

“So, will the matter be settled with this?” Kiseki asked as Ichiru scooped Scarlet up into his arms when she started to run by him, the toddler’s giggling filling the silence that followed Kiseki’s question as he tickled her.

“They don’t seem like the type to just give up though…” The older twin said as he put Scarlet back down, the young brunette running over to join her sister across the room.

“Yeah… since when have our problems ever stopped after only twenty-four hours?” Kiseki joked, bringing Ichiru to smile briefly before a heavy silence fell once more. Both twins had returned to thinking about Jeremy’s and Kenny’s deaths, their grief easily sensed even from across the room where Aiden stood.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."