View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 02:28 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

The group fell silent as the impossible situation made itself clear, no one knowing what to do. What could they do? Rebekah, Finn and Kol were Original Vampires, and since Aiden had gotten captured too, what chance did the group have now? Their strongest ally besides Kevin were one of the ones who got captured. A presence began to become stronger however as the group looked around, trying to figure out what was going on.

“Does anyone else feel that?” Kiseki spoke up, to which Ashley hurried over to the window. Through the glass she saw two figures standing there in the darkness, and when she squinted her eyes for them to adjust, she couldn't believe what she was seeing. She saw two woman, both with brown curly hair and around the same height and body type, although that's not what shocked her.

"Katherine." Ashley growled, using her Vampire speed to run outside as the rest of the group looked at her in shock. Kevin quickly walked over to the window, seeing the two women.

"I can't believe it..." Kevin said, rushing to Ashley's side. "Ashley wait! That's not Kath-!" But it was too late. Ashley charged at the other female Vampire and tried to push her into a nearby tree but the woman simply grabbed Ashley by the neck and slammed her into the tree instead, Ashley looking into the face of herself, though just a little bit older.

"How are you alive Katherine?" Ashley hissed as the rest of the group hurried outside, even the children.

"Oh, I'm not Katherine." The female smirked, Kevin hurrying to Ashley's side.

"What are you doing here, Abigail?" Kevin asked in complete shock.

"Abigail? You're the very first Doppelganger, aren't you?" Ashley asked, to which Abigail nodded and released Ashley.

"This is impossible." Damon said as he stared at the other young woman. "I killed you."

"Nope. You killed the wrong sister." The woman said as all eyes fell over to the two. "My name is Meredith. The other girl you killed was my twin sister Faye, who was pretending to be me. John didn't even know I had a twin sister since my parents got divorced when we were young, so my father took Faye while my mother took me, though Faye and I always kept in touch." Meredith responded. She then used her Vampire speed and punched Damon right in the face, giving him an hateful glare as he looked at her in shock, holding his left cheek. "And that's for sleeping with my sister and then killing her." Meredith growled.

"You did what?" Diana said as she looked at Damon in complete shock, though Damon couldn't bring himself to look at her as he looked down towards the ground in shame.

"I'm so sorry..." Damon said in a low voice.

"Oh my God..." Ashley said in shock, John's words from a conversation between the two of them nineteen years ago coming back to her.

“Your birth mother and I had you and Jeremy when we were only teenagers. When she was about to give birth, I rushed her to my brother’s office and he delivered you two since he was a doctor. After once your birth mother, Meredith, gave birth to you two, we gave you guys to Grayson and Miranda since they wanted kids but were unable to. Meredith and I then left, planning on revealing ourselves to you and Jeremy once you were old enough.” John then reached into his pocket and pulled out a picture of a woman and handed it to Ashley; a beautiful girl with curly light brown hair was in the photograph who resembled Ashley. “Five months ago Meredith and I were planning on telling you and Jeremy the truth, but a Vampire killed her. Besides me protecting you, I’m seeking revenge for her death on the Vampire who did it, who is living somewhere in this town.”

“Who’s the Vampire?” Ashley asked through gritted teeth, wanting to rip their head off.

“I doubt that you know him. His name is Damon Salvatore.” At John’s words, the world froze around Ashley as her heart skipped a beat.

"You're my birth mother..." Ashley said, to which Meredith nodded.

"Faye switched places with me not too long after you were born so I could lead away a threat that was threatening you. As the years passed Faye tried to love John so she could continue to stay with him, but the feelings were never there. That's when she fell for Damon..." Meredith said.

"Why were you running though? From what?" Caroline asked.

"Not from what." Meredith shook her head, looking over to Klaus' Ghost. "From who." Meredith growled, bringing eyes to turn to Klaus as he smirked.

"You even had me fooled, Meredith. I had no idea you had a twin sister so I was following you all those years when your sister could had led me right to my target, which was Ashley. Not too many people can trick me the way you did." Klaus said in amusement.

"I thought I lost you for awhile so I had another daughter, but then you were getting close again so I had to run. I dropped the baby off to Kevin because I knew I could trust him to look after Scarlet, and he took her to Florida so she could live a normal life." Meredith said. Ashley and everyone else looked at Meredith in shock.

"Scarlet was my sister?" Ashley asked.

"Wait, you know about Scarlet? Is she here?" Meredith asked in confusion.

"Klaus killed her for the sacrifice nineteen years ago." Kevin said, Meredith turning over to him in rage.

"I trusted you to protect her!" Meredith shouted.

"I tried to! I did everything in my power to protect her!" Kevin shouted back.

"Well obviously you didn't do enough!" Meredith countered.

"Both of you stop!" Lexi added, to which Meredith and Kevin calmed down. Meredith looked back over to Ashley, and then to all of the males in the group. She noticed that none of them were the age that Jeremy was supposed to be in, so she thought that maybe he was a Vampire.

"Which one of you is Jeremy?" Meredith asked, wanting to finally meet her only son.

"Well this just got awkward." Klaus snickered as sorrow once again washed over the group.

"He's... he's dead. He just died not too long ago, actually. And his young son too..." Damon spoke up, a lump forming in his throat.

"Rebekah, Kol and Finn killed them when they tried to kill Bonnie and Diana." Ashley explained, trying her best to keep her emotions under control as Meredith looked shocked. "They actually have our two friends captured right now and want to trade them for either Diana or Bonnie, so we don't know what to do right now."

"Alright, that's it." The older Abigail said as she started to turn away.

"Where are you going, Abigail?" Kevin asked as the Vampire turned to look at him.

"I'm going to go get them back." Abigail responded.

"By yourself? Don't you want someone else to go with you?" Kevin asked as Abigail shook her head.

"No, I can get them out myself if I go alone. Just stay here with everyone else." Abigail then used her Vampire speed to disappear, bringing Stefan to turn to Kevin.

"How is she going to get Kotomi and Aiden out? She's really powerful but not an Original, right? She won't stand a fighting chance..." Stefan asked, to which Kevin smirked.

"She won't need to fight to get your friends back." Kevin said.

Back at the Original's house Rebekah and Finn watched as Aiden woke up with a gasp and opened his eyes, his skin returning to normal. They watched as Aiden pulled the branch out of his chest, the male Original freezing when finally realizing that Rebekah and Finn were in the room as well.

"Well hello sleepy-head." Rebekah commented. They watched as Aiden sat up on the bed, the branch still in hand.

“Do you really think all of this is necessary?” Aiden spoke, though there was no resentment in his tone. “I mean, even if you did kill one of the Bennett’s, Klaus would no doubt just find someone else to revive him. If you continued on this path, you would probably end up killing hundreds of innocent people just to keep him from reviving. I’m sure if you would just try and work with us, we could find a way passed all of this.”

"Well our resources tell us that since Bonnie was the one to place the spell on our brother nineteen years ago then only her Bloodline can bring him back, so if we kill Diana or Bonnie then Niklaus can't come back. Then we'll just have to figure out how to stop his Ghost." Rebekah explained.

"That's another problem for later though. Right now we need to worry about killing Bonnie or Diana. I think the best thing to do is to just kill them both to be on the safe side." Finn added.

"We'll have to kill off the entire Bennett Bloodline, like her parents, grandparents and so on. We also need to find out if she has any brother or sisters." Rebekah said. Finn was about to speak until the sound of the front door opening was heard, bringing the two siblings to look at each other in confusion.

"Anyone home?" Abigail yelled through the house. Kotomi's eyes widened when thinking that was Ashley's voice, the young Vampire making a run for the door despite the Vervain burning in her body until Kol quickly grabbed her and pinned her down on the bed, his face only inches from hers.

"Don't even think about it." Kol said as the two Vampires locked eyes.

"Just... please don't hurt Ashley. I'll stay here if you give me your word you won't hurt her, or that your siblings won't hurt her either." Kotomi said softly.

"I give you my word." Kol spoke in the same tone, rising up from the bed and walking over to the door. Kol opened it and turned to look at Kotomi, who sat up on the bed but didn't try to escape. Once Kol was certain Kotomi wasn't going to run, he softly shut the door and walked to the bedroom where they were keeping Aiden. "Don't hurt Ashley." Kol said to his siblings, but as the three of them were in the bedroom together it was then that they finally sensed it.

"That's too powerful to be Ashley..." Rebekah said, to which Finn's eyes widened in shock.

"I don't believe it..." Finn said, quickly walking out of the room.

"Grab Aiden and take him downstairs. I'll get Kotomi." Kol said, to which Rebekah nodded and turned to Aiden. Kol quickly walked back to the bedroom and retrieved Kotomi, the two walking downstairs to where Finn was.

"Abigail?" Finn questioned just as Kol and Kotomi walked up next to him, along with Rebekah.

"It's been over a thousand years sine I've seen you guys." Abigail said, then her main focus turning towards Finn. "Let them go, Finn."

"Don't you know what will happen if we do that?" Finn asked, his heart aching when seeing Abigail. When Finn first got transformed into a Vampire he had turned Abigail into one. Her blood was the one they needed to make Vampires since she was the very first Petrova Doppelganger, but their mother Esther couldn't stand watching an innocent girl die, so she placed a spell on Abigail so that after the sacrifice to make Vampires was done she would come back to life as a human, but then Finn turned her due to his love for her, but she didn't love him in return. After when Finn turned Abigail into a Vampire she fled, never to be heard from again.

"And I already have a plan for that." Abigail said. "Now let them go."

"What's your plan?" Rebekah asked in disbelief.

"I'll tell you once things are more private." Abigail said, looking from Aiden to Kotomi. Finn looked at the two Vampires as well, giving out a sigh.

"You're free to go." Finn said, Kol and Rebekah shocked, though they weren't going to stop Kotomi and Aiden from leaving.