View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 12:54 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

"We have a huge problem." Ichiru quickly looked over to where Klaus has suddenly appeared in the living room. Hearing those words from him could certainly not mean a good thing. Kiseki sensed the presence of the Original’s ghost from upstairs, forcing himself back under control as he wiped away the tears that had finally escaped moments before and followed Caroline downstairs.

"What's wrong?" Ashley was asking, worry clear in her voice.

"My siblings took Kotomi and Aiden captive, requesting for a trade; them for one of the Bennett Bloodline Witches." Klaus explained.

"What are we going to do?" Caroline asked in fear.

"I... I don't know." Stefan said. "What are they going to do to them if we don't make the trade?"

"Possibly kill them." Klaus responded.

A heavy silence fell over the group then; no one seemed able to think of anything to say. It was clear that none of them had any ideas this time around, either. For once, it really seemed like their situation was impossible. The fact that Aiden, who was an Original, had been captured as well certainly didn’t give them much hope, either.

It was then that Ichiru suddenly sensed the presence of two Supernatural beings nearby. This caused him to frown in confusion, knowing that it couldn’t have been Aiden and Kotomi, and somehow it felt different than Rebekah, Finn or Kol’s presence. He glanced over at Kiseki, who seemed to have felt it as well, the two looking at each other for a moment before the younger twin spoke up.

“Does anyone else feel that?”

Aiden awoke with a gasp, his eyes snapping open as the grey veins on his skin slowly disappeared. The first thing he noticed was sharp branch still sticking out of his chest, which he looked at in confusion for a moment, not quite recalling what had happened at first. However, judging from the last memory he had, which was Rebeakah standing over him with a sharp branch, it was obvious what had happened.

He cursed under his breath at the realization that he had failed and been caught as well, reaching up and carefully pulling the branch out of his chest. It was only then that he noticed Rebekah and Finn in the room, bringing him to freeze for a moment. After a few moments, he regained his composure and finally sat up on the bed, looking at the two with the branch still in his hand.

“Do you really think all of this is necessary?” He finally spoke, his tone harboring no resentment at all despite his being staked only a few moments before. “I mean, even if you did kill one of the Bennett’s, Klaus would no doubt just find someone else to revive him. If you continued on this path, you would probably end up killing hundreds of innocent people just to keep him from reviving. I’m sure if you would just try and work with us, we could find a way passed all of this.”

OoC: Sorry for the late post and the fail. ><

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."