View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 06:00 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default Re: [WAR XI] Creative Writing Section -- Week 3 Theme Announced (Week 2 Judged)

ALRIGHT, THEME FOR THIS WEEK ISSSS:

Emotional Impact:
Time to get down to business, guys. Remember what I seem to love hammering everyone about? This is why. I want you to create a piece that'll make me feel something. I'll lower my emotional standards since you all only have a week to write it, but try your best. It doesn't even have to be sadness. If you can make my day with a positive story, you'll definitely get points for it. REMEMBER, I'VE GOT ONE EXTRA POINT TO HAND OUT THIS WEEK. I'll hand it out to the story that I personally like the best, so DEAL WITH IT AND EARN IT. >:DDDD
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."