View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 01:54 AM
Captain Dude Offline

Default URPG Exhibition Battles

It's something every kid dreams of. Playing under the lights with thousands (or tens) of screaming fans cheering you on. Now you have the oppurtunity to make this dream come true from the comfort of your own computer chair. All those sweeps that got stored away on the ref's PE2K log, or those epic comebacks that were downplayed in the ref's log, forget about them. Now is your chance to showcase your skills for everyone to see. Ladies and gentlemen, its time for URPG Exhibition Battling.

So yeah, Exhibition Battles are back. It'd be awesome if we managed get one battle a week. After each battle, I'll write up a detailed review of what happened so that the people who missed the battle can experience it.

Here's the deal, everyone who signed up in the previous thread will be carried over to this one. If you want your name off the list, VM/PM/IM me. Also, I will actively pursue people who's names aren't on this list if it would make a great battle.

Haze
Eraizaa-kun
We Taste Pies...
ChainReaction01
WinterVines
CommBA
Mubz
Ebail
Fierce Deity
Xali
Nitro
AmericanTreeFrog
Turtwig A
Ash K.
TheEvilDookie
The Jr. Trainer
Bumblee
Ataro
GliscorMan
Roulette

You guys have all signed up previously, and I hope that you maintain your interest.

Fossil Fusion
Pidge
SiberianTiger

Chris, Pidge, ST, you guys are some of the best battlers out there and I hope you guys are interested in participating.

On to the fun stuff! Picking the battles and their rules. If we really want, we could do some crazy stuff like doubles/triples/tags/funky rules/gym vs gym, but I think the best way to kick off URPG Exhibition Battles is a classic 6v6 between some of the greatest.

Bee vs WTP
Haze vs Xali (Champion Rematch)
Xali vs Pidge (Champion Rematch)
Anything involving these guys or TeD, Jr, Ataro, Chris, and ST.

But enough rambling, what battles do you guys want to see happen?

Also note, I will be rolling for the first battle tonight between the following battlers:
Haze
TeD
WTP
Bee
Jr
Ataro

We are hoping it will take place on Saturday at 3 PM EST.