View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 12:16 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Summer 2012 Forum FFA Signup & Discussion

Summer 2012 Forum FFA!!!

HEY THERE, URPG! I HEAR YA'LL ARE GETTIN' BORED AND LAZY AND LETTIN' YER POOR OLD ONLINE GAME FLOUDER A BIT. WELL, THAT WON'T DO. I'M HERE TO ANNOUNCE THE LONG-AWAITED FOOOOOOOOORUUUUUUUUUUM FREEEEEEEEE FOOOOOOOR AAAAAAAAAALLL!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, enough cheesy wrestling-esque announcing. As part of the URPG 2012 Summer Carnival (more details on this to follow, he says sneakily), I will be proud to be running a fresh new Forum FFA! This is following a grand tradition in the steps of immortals such as Pidge and SiberianTiger, in which we bring one of the mostly-AIM-only joys down onto the Forum for EVERYONE to enjoy. This Forum FFA will be a bit simpler than the last one run by Pidge, so that all of our new members can participate on an equal footing. I hope you all will participate!

Battle Rules

- Each Trainer who signs up sends a single Pokemon into the Free For All.
- Hit-All moves only Hit One (i.e. Earthquake works like Water Gun, Blizzard works like Thunderbolt, etc).
- Sleep Clause is ON (Only one of your Pokemon can be asleep at any time).
- Freeze Clause is ON (Only one of your Pokemon can be frozen at any time).
- Accuracy Clause is ON (accuracy rates cannot drop below zero).
- Evasion Clause is ON (evasion rates cannot rise above zero).
- Intimidate Ability is negated.
- No redirections. All moves that target a fainted Pokemon will fail.
- The following moves are banned: Encore; Perish Song; Imprison.

- To sign up, simply post in this thread. DO NOT POST WHICH POKEMON YOU'LL BE USING. You will be added to the post below.
- You only have 48 hours to send your move in each turn. This will be adhered to very strictly.
- The Pokemon you send must remain in your possession and can not be given away or traded away until you are out. However, you may add moves and place them in the daycare, and even use those newly obtained moves if you desire in the FFA.
- You must send your Pokemon/moves to me in a PM on any of the three URPG forums. You are only allowed to change your mind once, so be absolutely sure of your moves before you send them.

Please ask any questions you may have or point out any problems. The sign-up will last for one week, and then I will post to say that everyone should send their Pokemon to me via PM.

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly