View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 01:40 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church: Ghost World

Upstairs in Damon's room him and Diana laid on the bed together, Damon's arms wrapped securely around Diana as she cried into his chest. It was hard for both of them to believe that Jeremy and Kenny were forever gone, wishing that it was only a nightmare and that they would both wake up. Damon tried his best not to show it, but tears escaped his eyes as well, something that normally never happened with him.

"Diana..." Damon said in a soft voice, trying to get her attention as she looked up at him, her eyes bloodshot. "You've been through so much death in just one month... do you want me to take the pain away, Diana? I can compel you to forget the deaths, and implant something else into your mind that will explain why you won't see Adam, Kenny or your father again."

"I need to remember everything." Diana responded with a shake of her head, softly resting her cheek on Damon's chest as he gently stroked her hair.

"I just hate seeing you so upset. If the pain ever begins to become unbearable then let me know, okay?" Diana nodded at Damon's words, doing her best to calm down.

Kotomi slowly opened her eyes as she felt an intense burning sensation flowing through her body, making it difficult for her to remain conscious. Rebekah, Finn and Kol had no idea that Kotomi had been drinking Vervain for over nineteen years to which her body had built up a tolerance to it, although five syringes of it is a bit much for her body. Every time she moved she wanted to scream, but somehow knowing that the three Originals were right downstairs, Kotomi kept her mouth shut.

"Kotomi." Klaus whispered as he appeared at the foot of the bed, bringing her to glare at him. "I'm going to get you out of here."

"How? You're a Ghost." Kotomi whispered back, though hope escaped her tone.

"I'm going to distract them downstairs. You need to jump out of the window and run as fast as you can." Klaus explained.

"But the Vervain..."

"Find the will, Kotomi. Be stronger then the Vervain." Klaus ordered, then disappearing. Yelling could be heard coming from downstairs as Klaus was arguing with his siblings, Kotomi knowing that this could be her only chance of escape. She painfully stood up from the bed and walked over to the window, opening it and looking down.

"Crap..." Kotomi said, seeing that she was on the second story of the house. She climbed through the window and jumped, normally landing with grace but this time falling painfully on her side in the grass. Luckily no bones had broken, only a fractured left ankle to which she could run on for a little while. Kotomi was unable to use her Supernatural speed so she began sprinting through the woods that was across the street at human pace, sending pain throughout her body.

"Aiden..." Kotomi weakly sent a telepathic message to Aiden, well hoping that she did, as she ran through the woods. She got further and further away from the Originals, able to make a really good distance from them until she fell to the ground, exhausted.

"I have to keep moving..." Kotomi told herself as she tried to stand up, only to fall down again. Her body was shutting down, so if she couldn't run anymore, then she would have to hide until one of her friends found her or she could start running again. Kotomi looked around, finding a large foxhole to which she could fit into only a few feet away. The teenaged girl crawled, forcing her body into the hole and waited for some of her strength to return to her.