View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 04:20 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: The Unreal Judge of the Dark Shadows Lord Dredd's Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Haha wow have you got enough titles?! Unreal Judge of the Dark Shows Lord Dredd! xD

Anyway, you're a really good drawer, who knew you had so many talents. Your Shiftry/Seedot picture is great! Agree with Jesse, I would like to see some more coloured art, too. Your baby giraffe is so cute! =)
I think I was meant to be born before camera came around, because I can draw animals that look like they do in text books. Damn I should have followed darwin around with a sketch book..lol

Thanks for the support.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post
Hey Boss, you just keep adding one surprise after another! First a promotion, and now this?!

These are great - awesome-sauce even! I agree with the other two - some more coloured drawings would be sweet. But seriously, WOW.

I'm definitely stalking this thread - no doubt about it!

~Sealboy
Sealboy you always make me feel much cooler ! Well ive always love to draw and write its just in my early days I was restricted to the battling center because of the clan. Dont get me wrong I loved the clan days. Now that Im not a clan leader I have time to explore other parts of PE2K, also I also feel more welcome here now...lol

I will try to post up some new stuff, Ill add color once i get those darn colored pencils !

If anyone has an animal request Id love to hear, I always work much harder on drawings that people request.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List