Thread: [Other] [RP] Digimon: The Reckoning
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 02:20 AM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: [RP] Digimon: The Reckoning

Kilara Blake | Impmon (IceDevimon) | DemiDevimon (Myotismon)
Role: True DigiDestined
Affected RPers: Popshakes, Sheepat, Obliveon

MagnaAngemon quickly finished putting down the aimless Mammothmon, leaving my partner to continue his battle with the enemy Myotismon. He stood from where he’d been bashed into the ground, staggering and unsteady as he gained his feet. The last blow had done a fair amount of damage, and he was barely done standing when my partner lunged at him, pulling back his right arm and then thrusting it forward. His hand punched right through his foe’s chest, where his heart would have been had he been a true flesh and blood creature. The other donned an expression of bewilderment as his body started to dissolve into data from where Myotismon’s hand had torn through him. But then the shock faded into a malicious smirk as he staggered backwards, a weak laugh bubbling from his collapsing body.

“You fools…you have no idea…” he said, but he couldn’t say anything further as his body was devolving back into raw data. Instead he simply laughed as his physical form finished breaking down, floating in the air for a few moments. Myotismon simply stared at the data before backing away from it, unwilling to absorb the other’s data. It was a strange code both he and Impmon had developed. In most cases he and Impmon would absorb the data of those they defeated, but if that Digimon had killed an ally, they instead took their revenge by beating their foe and simply letting its data fade away, the only true death a Digimon could face. The only exception was in cases like Mummymon’s, where he’d absorbed the data of a fallen friend. For times like that, they would absorb the foe’s data only to prevent their friend’s from fading away as well.

After the enemy Myotismon’s data had dispersed and completely faded, Myotismon took another step back before being engulfed in a sphere of blue data. It then collapsed in on itself before breaking apart and scattering, leaving a small blue creature in its wake. It looked like a limbless rabbit with red eyes; this was his In-Training form, and I wasn’t surprised that he had DeDigivolved back so far. It would be some time before he could take his Rookie form again. I hurried over to the little Digimon and knelt down by him, nearly toppling over as another wave of vertigo hit me. Once I could see straight again I saw him looking at me with tired but worried eyes.

“Kilara, are you okay?” asked the Pagumon, hopping closer to me. I smiled a little and put my hand on his head as Impmon joined us, leaning against me with a sigh.

“I’m fine,” I told him, actually speaking to both of them. “You guys were great; we really gave them what for.” I then paused when I heard John’s ragged sobs somewhere behind us; the battle had gone in our favor in the end, but we’d lost a friend to get there and nearly lost another. Sadness and anger welled in my heart at the loss, and I could feel it in my partners as well. I longed to find that Lopmon and give it a solid kick, but I was too tired to think straight. Instead I closed my eyes, meaning to rest for a moment. Instead, there was a brief rush of dizziness; I heard someone shouting my name, but couldn’t tell who it was as the world around me spiraled into darkness.

===

Shitai Ningyo | Quetzalmon
Location: Springfield, Ohio, United States > Digital World, South of the Eastern Shore Keep
Role: Anarcomon’s Army
Affected RPers: CM

Shitai could hardly believe the fortune she’d stumbled upon. Even though Lydia had failed to provide a very good distraction, Shitai had still managed to find two DigiDestined with partners who could go to at least the Ultimate level. If she could have smiled, she wouldn’t have been able to hold one back at this moment. She watched with a bland expression as two Digimon achieved their Ultimate form and a third went to Mega; a few minutes later, she pulled her Digivice from her pocket and pressed a single button on it. Quetzalmon, realizing what was about to happen, quickly slithered over and coiled up next to his partner.

It took only a few moments for a bubble of data to rise from the Digivice, glaring brightly as it expanded. Quetzalmon hissed at the blinding light as it washed over Shitai and him, leaving a tingling, numbing sensation where it touched. A rush of dizziness and disorientation struck him as he was engulfed in the light and seemed to last an eternity. But then, as suddenly as it came, the light vanished with a soft pop. It revealed a vastly different scene, that of the Digital World. In front of them, looming in the distance, was Eastern Shore Keep. Shitai stared at it for a moment; she hadn’t expected the return field stored in her Digivice to bring them back so far from the Keep.

No matter, she thought darkly. It might take some doing, but I’m certain I can convince the others that this is a…mistake…and that perhaps we can take shelter in the Keep. I can tell them we may find help there. Of course, the only help to be received there will be me, but that’s a fact the others need not know.

===

OOC: Kilara passed out, by the way. :D

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 07-08-2012 at 02:23 AM.