07-07-2012, 02:15 PM
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: My neural circuits
Re: Signature and Tutored Moves
[Barricade] Forretress (M)
Obtained: Adoption Center
Evolved: Evolution Dojo
Sig Move: Stone Shield
Foretress are capable of employing the move Stealth Rock. Barricade, being the defensive minded mon he is, has tried to figure out a way to use it to protect himself with the levitating rocks. After some experimentation, he managed to figure it out. After using the rocks to surround himself instead of the opponent, he makes the rocks orbit in a hemisphere (or full sphere, if he's in the air), weakening attacks from afar and occasionally preventing close quarters attacks from working, causing the opponent damage instead.
If I really have to provide this, I will have to ask you if I'm allowed to bang my forehead on the wall repeatedly first.
For two rounds, if the target attacks
- With a move that makes contact- Roll a 10 sided die. If roll is one or two, the attack fails, and the target sustains half normal Stealth Rock damage instead.
- If the target attacks with a non contact move- Move is weakened to 75% normal base power. However, if the type of the move is a type Rock resists (eg Flying), this is reduced to 50% instead.
- Barricade loses 2 energy for every round this is up.
This move cannot be used if it is in effect.
[Virgo] Gothitelle (F)
Ability: Shadow Tag
Tutored Move: Cosmic Power
Sig Move: Shadow Bind
Gothitelle (in ASB) have Shadow Tag. Virgo realized a while back that the entire body of anything is covered in much shadow, depending on body shape and the like. Ergo, Virgo decided to try using her Shadow Tag in a way that would, instead of just trapping the opponent, it traps the opponent's shadows to each other, hindering movement.
Dark (SHADOW Bind? It's kinda in the name)
- Target speed goes down three stages while the move is in effect.
- Moves that require contact are reduced to 1/4 power.
- The effect lasts for 5 actions
She can't use this for one round after its effect concludes.
Avatar by Velocity!
Last edited by narphoenix; 07-09-2012 at 03:47 AM.
Reason: *bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* typos