Thread: [Other] [RP] Digimon: The Reckoning
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 06:52 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: [RP] Digimon: The Reckoning

Menora Silvanus | Mellony Silvanus
Nero BlackGarurumon > BlackMetalGarurumon & Kain BlackGuilmon | Nix Gatomon > Angewomon & Stiria BlackGatomon > LadyDevimon
Lone Wolf | True DigiDestined
Springfield, Ohio, U.S.A.
ARPers: Dog of Hellsing (Shitai)
Menora sighed in defeat, knowing that there wasn't another option. If this woman's partner couldn't digivolve, then they'd have to carry her. She then turned to her younger sister, concern visible in her eye. However she also had the confidence that the younger woman would be able to do what was needed. She just hoped that it didn't take too much energy to do it.

"Alright, have Nix and Stiria go to ultimate. I'll have Nero skip and go to mega. Only having one of my partners in a high level shouldn't take too much out of me. You think you can handle both of yours going to that level without feeling too drained?"

Mellony seemed to brighten. Even if they didn't make it to help the fight, they could treat the wounded and help them get the help they would need. She nodded, showing her sister the was confident. After all, it felt like it didn't take much energy to have Nix digivolve into Angewomon. And the two were already in champion form, so it wouldn't take much to go to the next stage.

"You can count on me," she replied, getting a smile from her older sister.

It didn't take long for the three digimon to go into the desired stages. Kain revealed himself by standing in the light of a lamp post, his eyes still on the other tamer. He was still suspicious of her, so he had no intention of letting her out of his sight. Even if he had to digivolve to do it, and it wasn't unknown that he did not like to go into her other forms. A moment later there was now an Angewomon where the Gatomon was, and also revealed was a LadyDevimon and a BlackMetalGarurumon. Menora looked like she was taking deeper breathes, which wasn't unusual. She felt a little drained, but with a swift motion she returned the arrow to the quiver on her belt as well as the bow she had previously in her hand. Mellony didn't look like she was affected that much, but she was also good at keeping it to herself. So the older sister would just have to keep an eye on her.

"If we leave now, we should make it," Menora said as Nero walked up to her, ready to let her jump on his back. "Nero will take Kain and I."

"Wait, does that mean I have to carry the stranger?" Stiria then spoke up, crossing her arm as a clear sign of her annoyance.

"It shouldn't be that hard for you," Nix teased. "At least you're not carrying Mellony. You complained when you had to last time."

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~